Password
Warped Tour News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 134.
04:48 AM on 05/03/12
mattisrawrock
Thinker
User Info.
saw this on facebook this morning & it pissed me off

Senses Fail & Bayside are amazing talented bands playing on the shitty smaller stages, but should be on the main stage. kevin is an idiot

No not at all. He knows how to make money.
05:21 AM on 05/03/12
Shanejoseph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No not at all. He knows how to make money.

I'm sure he would do just fine without botdf on the tour.
05:32 AM on 05/03/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
05:43 AM on 05/03/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
It's not fair that we all have to be familiar with them and you don't. Allow me to introduce you;

05:58 AM on 05/03/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Not even mad coz I did not plan to go anyway
06:00 AM on 05/03/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
My buddy ryan(dude who walked in late) is their touring guitarist.... ill leave it at that
Well congrats that your buddy gets to spend all summer on warped. Bummed he has to share the stages with them...
06:02 AM on 05/03/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
Thank god they start after my date. Dodged that bullet.
06:06 AM on 05/03/12
MILFCORE
User Info.
Robbers should target bands like these guys instead of the menzingers
06:27 AM on 05/03/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
People are fucking retarded. If you don't want to see them, DON'T! "But what if I'm waiting for a mainstage band and I wanna be on the rail?" I'm sure most of their crowd is going to leave after their set is over. Don't worry. Plus, if you really hate them, don't post in this thread! Even negative publicity is great publicity for any band. If you really hate them, ignore them! They'll go away like Millionaires did.

Also, to the brain surgeons who aren't going to Warped Tour JUST because they're on it, stay home. If you're dumb enough to miss out on this entire tour for one band playing 30 minutes tops, just don't go. Stay home. If you're smart enough, even though I know you're not, there's 9 other stages with a band playing on each at the same time. Go discover a new band! Go get an autograph or buy some merch. Buy some overpriced food and drinks! Maybe take a break from running around from stage to stage, it's going to be around 90 degrees everyday! There are about 50 other things you can do instead of watching BotDF.
07:12 AM on 05/03/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
You sem to know a lot. I'm assuming you backtraced this?

I heard the cyber police had to go through like seven proxys to catch him
07:19 AM on 05/03/12
enter return
User Info.
Its a bummer that so many good, hard working, and talented bands DREAM of playing Warped and these clowns get on it.
07:51 AM on 05/03/12
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
I submitted this news almost 2 weeks ago because it was advertised in Alternative Press. They're playing the main stage by the way...

dammit.
07:55 AM on 05/03/12
2's&3's
deep in thoug...
User Info.
fuck yeahhhhh!!!
07:57 AM on 05/03/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
You sem to know a lot. I'm assuming you backtraced this?
When it all went down I saw the news thing about it, got curious and checked out the other bands twitters/facebooks and all of the bands involved were making comments about it. It was a huge drama fest and the bands all took the side of the guy who left the band saying the rumors were true and Dahvie was scum. They also said they would never tour with him again and the situation was embarrassing and they apologized for putting their fans in the situation of being around someone like him and it wasn't what any of them felt was acceptable behavior etc. . Most of them were really composed and professional about it too which helps me buy into their side more then the guy who freaked out and was shit talking everyone.
08:48 AM on 05/03/12
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
They're on the Main Stage, where most of my favorite bands are playing. This makes missing this year's tour a little easier.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums