Username
Password
Sum41 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 65.
05:18 PM on 05/03/12
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
Anyone else read that article in Alt Press about how Deryck hates this record?
05:23 PM on 05/03/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
no post it!
I love this record.
05:39 PM on 05/03/12
x13looDx
User Info.
Slightly surprised they say it's not shipping out of the US.
Same, really wanted to get a copy of this :( I believe SRC will ship to Canada though.
05:49 PM on 05/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
SRC is infamous for delays. If you ordered, watch your email. They tend to push stuff back.
They can't really control those delays as they don't make the vinyl. They ship fast and the vinyl are packed right at least when sent. Retailers don't make products. Also I hear a lot of horror stories about emails not getting attended to but I have never had that happened and I have emailed to see when pre-orders were going up and order statuses.
06:15 PM on 05/03/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
I want to be able to get into collecting vynls, but damn that's alot of money. Do people actually listen to them?

A good place to start would be to stop calling them "vinyls" and stick with the correct plural form- "vinyl."

that website does not look legit

Good grief.
06:19 PM on 05/03/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
They can't really control those delays as they don't make the vinyl. They ship fast and the vinyl are packed right at least when sent. Retailers don't make products. Also I hear a lot of horror stories about emails not getting attended to but I have never had that happened and I have emailed to see when pre-orders were going up and order statuses.

I've been waiting on them to send me a record since September. I'll be okay with them once I finally get it.
06:22 PM on 05/03/12
TZE
User Info.
one of my favorite albums ever
06:22 PM on 05/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
no post it!
I love this record.
That was an odd article. Not sure where it is online but I have it in my magazine. He hated the lyrics and said they had no direction. I think sometimes angst is direction itself. Angst, youth, and skate culture seemed to drive that album. I love it regardless. My middle school addiction.
06:23 PM on 05/03/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
that website does not look legit

Yeah I'm a little nervous - especially after the MTS debacle
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
A good place to start would be to stop calling them "vinyls" and stick with the correct plural form- "vinyl."

Good grief.
You can talk to the owner on the vinylcollective proboards. Not sure what about the site does not look legit though.
TZE
User Info.

yeah post this please
06:27 PM on 05/03/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
You can talk to the owner on the vinylcollective proboards. Not sure what about the site does not look legit though.

What? I have no qualms about the legitimacy of the Asbestos Records website. I placed an order within a couple minutes of the album being available for preorder. And what would talking to the owner of VinylCollective boards do? lolol. No clue what you're talking about and I find it odd, especially since you post over at VC.
06:29 PM on 05/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I've been waiting on them to send me a record since September. I'll be okay with them once I finally get it.
Which record. I would just send an email with all the email. I think they may avoid angry emails cause the people who say their emails were never answered always seem mad. Just send them a facebook message and an email with all the information and ask when it will be arriving and if it is delayed for a factor why and how long will the wait be. I had to that with 1 album that apparently was damaged in their inventory before they sent to me. I contacted them, learned the problem, and got it dealt with.
06:32 PM on 05/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
What? I have no qualms about the legitimacy of the Asbestos Records website. I placed an order within a couple minutes of the album being available for preorder. And what would talking to the owner of VinylCollective boards do? lolol. No clue what you're talking about and I find it odd, especially since you post over at VC.
I have no extreme loyalty or hatred toward any of these sites. That site has good news and some good sellers sometimes. The only reason I mentioned you can talk to the owner there is if anyone thought this was like the MTS situation can be assure the owner is not as hard to contact like RJ.

Also I must of quoted the wrong person than but someone said they were worried about the legitimacy of the site so was just giving the heads up. sorry about the mix up there.
06:39 PM on 05/03/12
zeitgeistzero33
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First album I ever bought
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music