Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Blinkumentary Still Coming Soon...

Posted by: Jason Tate (05/03/12)
An update about the Blink-182 blinkumentary has been posted.
From the BlogFilm looks great. We are now waiting for the higher ups to take it from here w the release etc. We did our part for the past three years. Now its up to them. We fucking love you guys! H*R

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 42
06:15 PM on 05/03/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
well lets get these "higher ups" to fucking do something!
06:15 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Probably another three years if it even does get released.
06:17 PM on 05/03/12
BoozeCruise
User Info.
this has become a joke. (I'll still be excited when it gets released though)
06:18 PM on 05/03/12
TZE
User Info.
Probably another three years if it even does get released.

yeah. this film stopped being exciting years ago.
06:19 PM on 05/03/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Didn't they post a similar update not too long ago? Or am I delirious with how long this has taken?
06:33 PM on 05/03/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These dudes have they're priorities too spread out...it kinda makes it seem like they don't give a fuck about blink 182 and are just "back together" to be back together. They're new album wasnt horrific but it didn't come close to past releases. Once Tom adopted his lackadaisical style of singing during the start of AVA he never sang the same. Take the line "This is the first...Now its the last!" from Stockholm Syndrome...what happened to that voice...and the ill guitar parts he wrote
06:36 PM on 05/03/12
zeitgeistzero33
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, lost interest over a year ago.
06:38 PM on 05/03/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
These dudes have they're priorities too spread out...it kinda makes it seem like they don't give a fuck about blink 182 and are just "back together" to be back together. They're new album wasnt horrific but it didn't come close to past releases. Once Tom adopted his lackadaisical style of singing during the start of AVA he never sang the same. Take the line "This is the first...Now its the last!" from Stockholm Syndrome...what happened to that voice...and the ill guitar parts he wrote
Don't think this has anything to do with the members of Blink...? Could be wrong though.
06:41 PM on 05/03/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
!!!
06:46 PM on 05/03/12
starsinhand
User Info.
I tend to agree with you that last album is easily my least favorite because I feel like they went in 20 different directions as far as song writing is concerned I feel like the only true "Blink" song was Even If She Falls, but hey that's just my two cents
07:27 PM on 05/03/12
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
has nothing to do with blink, take it easy
07:27 PM on 05/03/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I agree too... out of all the blink albums, Neighborhoods is the one I find myself least coming back to already... I was psyched and loved it at first, but once the excitement wore off, I felt pretty let down actually... Tom's voice is so lazy... I wish he'd at least TRY
07:31 PM on 05/03/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
I agree too... out of all the blink albums, Neighborhoods is the one I find myself least coming back to already... I was psyched and loved it at first, but once the excitement wore off, I felt pretty let down actually... Tom's voice is so lazy... I wish he'd at least TRY
Mark's voice is just as (if not more) lazy than Tom's is. Mark sounds like he's sitting on the couch singing into the mic on every song, except for "Hearts All Gone." he sounds decent on that one. Tom just sings weird now.
07:32 PM on 05/03/12
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
Don't think this has anything to do with the members of Blink...? Could be wrong though.

I think if they were putting a real effort into this they would have pushed the film makers harder to finish this film
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums