AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream New House of Heroes Song

Posted by - 04:45 PM on 05/07/12
A new House of Heroes song, "Comfort Trap," can be heard here.

Submitted by the_mang

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50
04:54 PM on 05/07/12
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
User Info.
Sounds great. I dig the more aggressive vocals, though hopefully their trademark harmonies get their due elsewhere on the album.
04:55 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds great. I dig the more aggressive vocals, though hopefully their trademark harmonies get their due elsewhere on the album.
The intro track is a capella mostly. album is fantastic, definitely more full and rocking than the last one.
05:00 PM on 05/07/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Sounds pretty good. Between this and Touch this Light I'm not completely rejecting the idea that this is going to be better than The End is not the end, but it would still surprise me.

Is there a release date on this thing yet? Or is it just "summer"? Hoping for first week of July so its right in-between Comet and Handwritten.
05:02 PM on 05/07/12
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
User Info.
The intro track is a capella mostly. album is fantastic, definitely more full and rocking than the last one.

A capella intro? Tasty. Can't wait.
05:11 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds pretty good. Between this and Touch this Light I'm not completely rejecting the idea that this is going to be better than The End is not the end, but it would still surprise me.

Is there a release date on this thing yet? Or is it just "summer"? Hoping for first week of July so its right in-between Comet and Handwritten.

July 12th? I'm pretty sure that's the date. Either the tenth or twelth, I'm not at my room so I can't look it up right now.
05:12 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A capella intro? Tasty. Can't wait.

Its only like a minute long.
05:13 PM on 05/07/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
Really thought the song was going to end without the chorus kicking back in. Great song, can't wait for this album.
05:14 PM on 05/07/12
xJesusFreakx
Rejoice! Rejoice!
User Info.
Its only like a minute long.

I assumed as much from "intro." The size of the candy doesn't define its tastiness.
05:40 PM on 05/07/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
July 12th? I'm pretty sure that's the date. Either the tenth or twelth, I'm not at my room so I can't look it up right now.

Assuming it comes out on a Tuesday it would be the tenth then. So a week later than I hoped, but not gonna complain =)

Now I just need to figure out what to get end of may between Exister and Comet...
05:46 PM on 05/07/12
cubs223425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow, that was really good. I'm ready for this new album, though I'm also hoping something on there is better than these first two songs.

To be a little more specific, the guitar sounds fantastic.
05:59 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Assuming it comes out on a Tuesday it would be the tenth then. So a week later than I hoped, but not gonna complain =)

Now I just need to figure out what to get end of may between Exister and Comet...
So much shit is coming out the 12th of June, it's crazy.
06:11 PM on 05/07/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Never listened to them before. Time to do some backtracking and check them out.
06:36 PM on 05/07/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
So much shit is coming out the 12th of June, it's crazy.

What else besides Metric and the Bouncing Souls is coming out then? Looked at the metacrictic list and nothing else jumped out to me.
06:37 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What else besides Metric and the Bouncing Souls is coming out then? Looked at the metacrictic list and nothing else jumped out to me.
The Walkmen, Jukebox The Ghost, Motion City Soundtrack, The Tallest Man On Earth.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos