Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Staff Content (5/7/12)

Posted by: Jack Appleby (05/07/12)
"We give you death by '45! It's what we call your last time out!"
Staff BlogsIn Memorium: Adam "MCA" Yauch (Drew Beringer)
Whether He Is We, Her, Him, or Someone Else, This Has To Stop. (Jack Appleby)

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
06:19 PM on 05/07/12
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Is this a new feature?
07:05 PM on 05/07/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
That He is We editorial/article/whatever gave me nothing I didn't read in news headline blurbs on here. Feels largely unnecessary.
07:10 PM on 05/07/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
That He is We editorial/article/whatever gave me nothing I didn't read in news headline blurbs on here. Feels largely unnecessary.
Read Jack's posts in the He Is We thread, seems like trying to save face to me.
07:29 PM on 05/07/12
Travbag
User Info.
Jack, you love I the Mighty. In case you didn't know.
08:22 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
User Info.
Pretty much this.
08:22 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
User Info.
And this.
08:37 PM on 05/07/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

It was written with the goal of diffusing the #teamrachel vs. #teamtrevor war. Both sides acted improperly, and I was hoping to show that, since the world seemed to favor one story.

I don't think I need to save face...everything I've written there was in the article. Not sure I understand why you think that.

Casey, every single time you comment, I respond in a professional manner, yet you run away and never comment back. Also, staff has access to every single deleted comment, so I saw what you posted, and then deleted. nice.
08:44 PM on 05/07/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
It was written with the goal of diffusing the #teamrachel vs. #teamtrevor war. Both sides acted improperly, and I was hoping to show that, since the world seemed to favor one story.

I don't think I need to save face...everything I've written there was in the article. Not sure I understand why you think that.

Casey, every single time you comment, I respond in a professional manner, yet you run away and never comment back. Also, staff has access to every single deleted comment, so I saw what you posted, and then deleted. nice.
I Didn't mean to attack you personally. I guess I just didn't really understand what needed to be said that hadn't already, but that explanation did a little bit of work. Thanks.
08:48 PM on 05/07/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Didn't mean to attack you personally. I guess I just didn't really understand what needed to be said that hadn't already, but that explanation did a little bit of work. Thanks.

Oh, I didn't take it as an attack at all! Just was trying to clarify. Definitely understand why some think it's beating a dead horse.
09:14 PM on 05/07/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jack, you love I the Mighty. In case you didn't know.

Haha, I know. I was listening to them, preparing for my interview Thursday. Had to do it.
09:33 PM on 05/07/12
cwhit412
User Info.

I know that. Believe me. Said it, decided to take it back. Don't really care if you see it, that's how I felt.

But hey, it's hard arguing with the one who has the power. Specific site owners on this site have proven that to me.
09:45 PM on 05/07/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Hooray for I the Mighty! I'm pretty sad I missed their show tonight.

Their new EP has been slaying me since they released it. SO good. Stunning, in fact.

We give you death by 45. It's what we call your last time out!

09:50 PM on 05/07/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know that. Believe me. Said it, decided to take it back. Don't really care if you see it, that's how I felt.

But hey, it's hard arguing with the one who has the power. Specific site owners on this site have proven that to me.

It's just funny how frequently you attempt to troll me. I've literally had people contact me, asking what your deal is with me. At this point, it's kind of pathetic, and reflects very poorly on you and your site.
06:10 PM on 05/17/12
dorothyeal
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cheap oakley sunglassescarryies on the complete explanatory notes that are comfort, fit, function, duarablity and practicality. fake oakleysmake every effort to give the wearers surprise and comfort and enjoyment. cheap oakleys must become your favourite in the future.With high-tech element and exquisite craft, Oakley has become people's perfect luxury eye wears. oakley sunglassesis one of the largest brands in sunglasses and has a variety of products which appeal across the board to many kinds of people. Wearing a pair of oakley sunglasses will certainly show your unique style.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests