AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: Broadway Track Listing + Artwork

Posted by - 09:54 PM on 05/07/12
In case you didn't know, Broadway are back and will be releasing their sophomore record, Gentlemen's Brawl, on May 22nd via Uprising Records. So, without further adieu, we are happy to premiere the track listing and album artwork. Hit the replies to see both, and be on the lookout for an exclusive song premiere next week.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 62
09:54 PM on 05/07/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Track Listing1. Party At Sean's House
2. Faster, Faster
3. Better Things
4. Vagrant Stories
5. I Am Not A Rockstar
6. There's No Crying In Baseball
7. I Can't Do This Alone
8. Lawyered
9. Medication
10. I've Got The Itis
11. Gentleman's Brawl

Artwork
09:57 PM on 05/07/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new single didn't do it for me like I had hoped. That said, I'm definitely anticipating this, and love the album art.
09:59 PM on 05/07/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
The new single didn't do it for me like I had hoped. That said, I'm definitely anticipating this, and love the album art.
The album sounds a lot like the single - for the most part. The vocal delivery/style is definitely different than on Kingdoms. Need more time with it before I judge though.
10:00 PM on 05/07/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I guess I don't "get" metal/screamo. How is the same site that bashes bands like OM&M and every other Rise band but is "happy to premiere" stuff by these guys?

I mean didn't these guys do a shitty metal cover of "I"m on a Boat" just like all the other shitty bands like this?
10:03 PM on 05/07/12
Light_Grenades
User Info.
I guess I don't "get" metal/screamo. How is the same site that bashes bands like OM&M and every other Rise band but is "happy to premiere" stuff by these guys?

I mean didn't these guys do a shitty metal cover of "I"m on a Boat" just like all the other shitty bands like this?

This
10:05 PM on 05/07/12
MrDelux
User Info.
I think I liked the old album artwork better
10:05 PM on 05/07/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.

I love OM&M - and I enjoy quite a few Rise bands and have always been pretty positive toward them?

You have to look at each staffer for each premiere in that context, then. I enjoy this type of music - no denying that.
10:06 PM on 05/07/12
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
I'm suprised more people on this site dont hate on this guys voice.
10:30 PM on 05/07/12
iamlogan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Probably because Of Mice & Men and Broadway are in two completely different genres. Of Mice= Pop Metalcore. Broadway=Happy Hardcore
10:32 PM on 05/07/12
tbkidd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll agree I wasn't sold on Vagrant Stories when the released it... And I can't say I'm a fan of the track titles "Party at Sean's House" and "I am not a Rock Star." Although, I'm really stoked to hear "Lawyered," which I'm assuming is a How I Met Your Mother reference, which is awesome.

But, regardless of my opinion about one or two track titles and the anticipated change of their overall sound, I'm still excited for this album. I really dug Kingdoms, so I'm sure I'll get into this one after a few listens if not immediately.
10:46 PM on 05/07/12
CPF--FBR
http://connorfeimsterphoto.com
User Info.
All I can think of is:

Good ol' Tekken.
11:14 PM on 05/07/12
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
I'm really excited for this, Vagrant Stories is pretty good and is the direction I hoped they'd moved towards.

I do prefer the old album art even though Kangaroo's are awesome.
11:23 PM on 05/07/12
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Kingdoms was enjoyable, not the most played album on my iTunes but still enjoyable. Will listen to this when it comes out. The album artwork is pretty cool I think. The track titles....I'm just going to say too creative.
11:45 PM on 05/07/12
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Heh Vagrant Stories...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT