Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

The Hives Go Right Ahead

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/09/12)
The Hives' music video for "Go Right Ahead" can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
12:26 PM on 05/09/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
12:31 PM on 05/09/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
This song is probably killer live, like nearly every song by The Hives ever.
02:31 PM on 05/09/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
I hate being "that guy" but, I really can't stand music like this. This is just meh.
02:46 PM on 05/09/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
I hate being "that guy" but, I really can't stand music like this. This is just meh.
There are plenty of other threads full of things you enjoy and you decide to say you can't stand this.

You LOVE being "that guy", at least own it.
02:53 PM on 05/09/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
well now, that was a fun little music video.

this albums going to rule. i can feel it in me bones!
09:04 PM on 05/09/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
There are plenty of other threads full of things you enjoy and you decide to say you can't stand this.

You LOVE being "that guy", at least own it.
Who pissed in your cornflakes? The point of these threads is to express an opinion. The reason I said "I hate to be that guy" is that I feel like in this particular thread, I would be alone in saying that because they're "the fucking hives dood." And I was giving the music a chance. I was trying to like what I heard and I didn't. I felt the need to express that. Sue me.
09:07 PM on 05/09/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Who pissed in your cornflakes? The point of these threads is to express an opinion. The reason I said "I hate to be that guy" is that I feel like in this particular thread, I would be alone in saying that because they're "the fucking hives dood." And I was giving the music a chance. I was trying to like what I heard and I didn't. I felt the need to express that. Sue me.
If you could sue someone for being a troll I would be freaking rich. And poor. Well everything would even out.
09:10 PM on 05/09/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.
If you could sue someone for being a troll I would be freaking rich. And poor. Well everything would even out.
My comment was far from trolling. Take it easy.
09:20 PM on 05/09/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
My comment was far from trolling. Take it easy.
I should take it easy? You felt compelled to say you didn't like something for the sake of saying you didn't like it out loud. That's as unnecessary as the "Who the fuck is (insert band name in the news post)?" or the "Alright break it up you two." that someone will inevitably do when they see our spat.

Were you compelled to ensure that every comment in a thread isn't positive? When I don't like a band I generally move on (unless they're purposely being awful like Blood on the Dance floor or Brokencyde). Why not move on? If you had just moved on you wouldn't have to deal with me calling you on it.

The worst part is the "I hate to be that guy" part.

"I hate to be that guy" = "I like to be that guy but I don't want to be called on it so be nice because I am scared of all of you. I could just go and do something else but that would make sense for everyone involved."
09:32 PM on 05/09/12
shallow america
User Info.
I should take it easy? You felt compelled to say you didn't like something for the sake of saying you didn't like it out loud. That's as unnecessary as the "Who the fuck is (insert band name in the news post)?" or the "Alright break it up you two." that someone will inevitably do when they see our spat.

Were you compelled to ensure that every comment in a thread isn't positive? When I don't like a band I generally move on (unless they're purposely being awful like Blood on the Dance floor or Brokencyde). Why not move on? If you had just moved on you wouldn't have to deal with me calling you on it.

"I hate to be that guy" = "I like to be that guy but I don't want to be called on it so be nice because I am scared of all of you. I could just go and do something else but that would make sense for everyone involved."

I'd hate to be the guy getting butthurt over a shitty Swedish rock band. When's the new escape the fate cd come out??
09:33 PM on 05/09/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
I'd hate to be the guy getting butthurt over a shitty Swedish rock band. When's the new escape the fate cd come out??
Okay, now you're just testing me. This was a trap!
09:42 PM on 05/09/12
shallow america
User Info.
Okay, now you're just testing me. This was a trap!

Lol well played! Their bass player plays some of the sexiest bass guitars I've ever seen.. I will give them that.
09:57 PM on 05/09/12
tawtaw
He called the shit poop!
User Info.
I don't know if you've heard any of their other stuff but this is probably one of the worst songs they've done IMO
10:29 PM on 05/09/12
jaredrockstar
Jared Saia
User Info.

Oh gosh. I can give my honest opinion. I can also expect a solid rebuttal from other members on this site….MOST OF THE TIME. Instead of getting all shitty about my comment, be a normal person and tell me why I should like them and try to convince me…if you care that much. If not then I think YOU just need to move on. And the "I hate to be that guy" is the most honest thing I could type. I do hate to be a guy that dislikes a type of music that the general public likes. In fact, I'm usually into most genres and not much of my music interest varies from the next guy. So yes, I hate to be that guy that doesn't like music that a lot of other people do. It means I can't enjoy it with them.

Stop shitting on my parade. You're not going to stop me from stating my harmless opinion.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests