Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

As Cities Burn Full Set Video

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (05/12/12)
Check out a full As Cities Burn set from RaleighPalooza in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54
11:30 AM on 05/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
11:59 AM on 05/12/12
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Seeing these songs played live again made my day.

This crowd blows. Do they not realize that As Cities Burn is playing for them?
12:21 PM on 05/12/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Crowd looks THRILLED.
12:30 PM on 05/12/12
Andrew.Salzillo
User Info.
Ralieghpalooza was the most awkward thing ever -- took a 9 hour bus to the show from NYC, no more then 50 people at the festival, huge facility, an awkward wrestling rink with the most awkward wrestlers, and a half-pipe -- I never heard As Cities Burns until this show and they killed it, absolutely loved every bit of it and they won me as a fan, annoyed I did not know them before the show...aside from this being a very awkward show, their were 2 stages, the hardcore and the rock stage, the "rock stage" was headlined by The Ready Set, supported by Forever the Sickest Kids, Every Avenue and We are The In Crowd -- stage had was def. a misnomer --- anyway, the lack of people wasnt entirely the problem to this crowd not feeling it, the bigger problem was that the fans at the show were their for, ya know, rock bands like WATIC and FTSK; how could you expect them to like a band like As Cities Burn?
12:53 PM on 05/12/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
can't believe Hell or Highwater is already 3 years old
01:00 PM on 05/12/12
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
YES. They played New Sun. Probably my favorite ACB song.
01:08 PM on 05/12/12
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
Ralieghpalooza was the most awkward thing ever -- took a 9 hour bus to the show from NYC, no more then 50 people at the festival, huge facility, an awkward wrestling rink with the most awkward wrestlers, and a half-pipe -- I never heard As Cities Burns until this show and they killed it, absolutely loved every bit of it and they won me as a fan, annoyed I did not know them before the show...aside from this being a very awkward show, their were 2 stages, the hardcore and the rock stage, the "rock stage" was headlined by The Ready Set, supported by Forever the Sickest Kids, Every Avenue and We are The In Crowd -- stage had was def. a misnomer --- anyway, the lack of people wasnt entirely the problem to this crowd not feeling it, the bigger problem was that the fans at the show were their for, ya know, rock bands like WATIC and FTSK; how could you expect them to like a band like As Cities Burn?

I agree with most of what you said here. My friend and I were really disappointed in the turn out. Although we only drove half an hour ( from Chapel Hill) I can't imagine traveling 9 hours for that
01:09 PM on 05/12/12
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
I met the singer the night before the show at the Sheraton, he was a nice dude
01:15 PM on 05/12/12
Josh20426
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, this isn't an exaggeration. Including all the bands and people working the event their may have been 500 people there. They did a terrible job promoting it and the tickets were overpriced at $50 considering a number of the band's will be on Warped Tour or other tour's similar for a lower price. As Cities Burn was the only reason I went, you can sort of see me at times in the lower corner of this video, but my friend and I were singing along as well as the guys in Oceana, Ocean Is Theory (both of who put on fantastic shows but likewise nobody was around to see) and like 3 other people. The performance was phenomenal, well worth the price of the entire festival, it's just a shame no one else was there to enjoy it.
01:23 PM on 05/12/12
Josh20426
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There's full sets from most, if not all of the performances there, including The Early November's, on youtube as well.
01:29 PM on 05/12/12
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Pirate Blues was an awesome closer. They absolutely killed it.
01:53 PM on 05/12/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
You should post the oceana one as news
02:14 PM on 05/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
There was only 500 people at this entire festival?
02:22 PM on 05/12/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
You should post the oceana one as news

This
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives