AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 81
07:29 AM on 05/14/12
hiya
User Info.
If you look at their website, it's based on capacity even if you do have after party pass....

If you were lucky enough to purchase an after party pass in advance, access will be preloaded onto your festival wristband. This pass guarantees you admission into Convention Hall and the Stone Pony Lot BBQs only. Admission to Wonder Bar, The Stone Pony venue, and The Silent Rave will be on a first come first serve basis.

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/after-parties

That's been up there since before the after parties became public. It would be completely stupid to not leave some space for after party pass holders. Like they're prob only selling a certain amount of tickets.
07:30 AM on 05/14/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
TDAG, apologies.
07:33 AM on 05/14/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Hold up. The After-Party passes are still on sale and cheaper than buying an actual Brand New ticket. Is it just me, or would it make the most sense to purchase an afterparty pass now and make sure you show up to Stone Pony early enough to get in?
07:36 AM on 05/14/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
How about they head north to Boston for a show just to round out the trip?

Thier annoucement does say more news later so fingers crossed. Hoping to see them live since '07
07:38 AM on 05/14/12
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
brand new = number one cause for erections in men
07:48 AM on 05/14/12
MattyD
User Info.
I think it's funny that Skrillex can sell out huge festivals but his party party on Friday at Convention Hall isn't sold out yet...

It is strange, but also a big party of his fan base will be at that edm festival at the meadowlands.
07:50 AM on 05/14/12
btown4life
User Info.
Hold up. The After-Party passes are still on sale and cheaper than buying an actual Brand New ticket. Is it just me, or would it make the most sense to purchase an afterparty pass now and make sure you show up to Stone Pony early enough to get in?
I think you have to already have a Bamboozle ticket for that day in order to buy the pass. The pass gets pre-loaded onto your wristband.
08:05 AM on 05/14/12
Fistigons
User Info.
I would rather see "Brand New Announce New Album".
08:07 AM on 05/14/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I would rather see "Brand New Announce New Album".
In 2014.
08:08 AM on 05/14/12
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
Feels to me like a new song is coming for their live show. Just makes sense to me.
08:09 AM on 05/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I'll already be seeing them Sunday, so that's enough for me.

This is the afterparty, so it'll absolutely be included in the afterparty pass. This is the Stone Pony afterparty. It was a surprise band, but Brand New has announced that they are the surprise band.
Oh ok that's awesome for everyone who got the afterparty pass.
08:10 AM on 05/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
God and the Devil sounds pretty badass!
08:13 AM on 05/14/12
savesthetbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is strange, but also a big party of his fan base will be at that edm festival at the meadowlands.

Oh yea I forgot EDC NY is this weekend as well haha. They have to rest up Friday so they can dance their asses off on Sat/Sun at Giants Stadium!
08:16 AM on 05/14/12
savesthetbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's been up there since before the after parties became public. It would be completely stupid to not leave some space for after party pass holders. Like they're prob only selling a certain amount of tickets.
Trust me, they will probably only let in about 100 people at most for people who already bought after party pass. Most will be sold through Ticketmaster and some will be saved up for Bamboozle employees & BN's guest list. A lot of people will be disappointed on Saturday thinking they'll be able to walk into Stone Pony!
08:17 AM on 05/14/12
Chris_B
You Do It So Well
User Info.
Jesus it better not be that far off..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT