Username
Password
Brand New News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81.
12:49 PM on 05/14/12
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
I'm still kinda confused. I bought a Saturday wristband a while ago for around $100, would I be able to use it to get in to Stone Pony afterwards or do I need to buy something else?
12:57 PM on 05/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I already have a 3 day band and forgot the after party and they aren't on sale as a bundle anymore.
Oh ok. I don't understand it. If the after parties aren't selling well, then why did they take down the bundle? Just sounds like a better move to keep it up since a BN headlining show was announced.
04:30 PM on 05/14/12
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
Fuck. If someone is seriously going to buy tickets for $140 PM me and I'd sell mine. I got a few tickets for my group of friends, but there's not many tickets I'd hold on to with $140 being thrown in my face.
04:45 PM on 05/14/12
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
Also, to those complaining about Linc's special guest -- it was My Chemical Romance. Blink 182 cancelled and Bamboozle was like "fuck well MCR is now a headliner and we'll figure out the surprise guest later"

Then I'm sure they were just like, "Ah fuck it let's have Brand New play twice."
08:01 PM on 05/14/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Fuck. If someone is seriously going to buy tickets for $140 PM me and I'd sell mine. I got a few tickets for my group of friends, but there's not many tickets I'd hold on to with $140 being thrown in my face.

Seriously should sell me some of those tickets for something less ridiculous. I'll probably end up paying 140, but i'd love not to.
09:39 AM on 05/15/12
thesmellofnj
User Info.
I am one of those who was on at noon and didn’t get one. A friend and I would love to go, but not for the ridiculous stubhub prices. We’d probably be willing to go anywhere in the $75-100 per ticket range. Please message if you’re looking to sell to an honest fan for a half decent price.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums