Username
Password
The Killers News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Killers
Inside AP.net

The Killers Cover The Raspberries

Posted by: Jason Tate (05/14/12)
The Killers have released a cover of The Raspberries' "Go All The Way" -- check it out in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
11:03 AM on 05/14/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:13 AM on 05/14/12
KY Jelly
User Info.
huge fan of everything this band does. cant wait for the new cd!
11:22 AM on 05/14/12
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
I love the Raspberries
11:31 AM on 05/14/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
New music please!
12:06 PM on 05/14/12
fsmith84
Lock and load
User Info.

Anyone know where to download this?

We heard this in the credits for Dark Shadows this weekend and stuck around to watch all of them to hear it. It was the only worthwhile thing I saw on that screen all evening.
01:29 PM on 05/14/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
This is awesome, but they need to announce a release date for the new album and some tour dates that aren't festivals already.
02:36 PM on 05/14/12
latteluvr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A little piece of me just died inside. But not before it hurled a few chunks and cried. He sounds like a cow being put through enhanced interrogation.
03:55 PM on 05/14/12
rbf737
User Info.
I didn't know they were doing this. It sounds like it was recorded in the 60's or something, very good but looking forward to new music from them.
05:50 PM on 05/14/12
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.

We heard this in the credits for Dark Shadows this weekend and stuck around to watch all of them to hear it. It was the only worthwhile thing I saw on that screen all evening.
I don't get all the hate this movie's been getting. I went into it not knowing a single thing about it, and came out absolutely in love with it. Then I came home and was looking up some reviews and found so many people bashing it. Ok, so a couple of the characters were maybe a bit undeveloped, but aside from that, I thought it was absolutely perfect.
09:53 PM on 05/14/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
A little piece of me just died inside. But not before it hurled a few chunks and cried. He sounds like a cow being put through enhanced interrogation.

Yep. While I appreciate modern music came from this. It made me wanna neck myself
10:26 PM on 05/14/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.

That movie sounded crappy so I did not waste money on it but I did not know the killers had a song in it at the end even if it was a cover. It will probably be on the movie's soundtrack when it is released.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests