Male - 22 Years Old
Thoughts, guys?
07:49 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
Cedarburg, WI
Male - 22 Years Old
I liked it. Kind of clunky at the beginning, but the ending made it up for it. I'll definitely check out the rest of the season
07:58 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Yep I am in love with this show.
08:36 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
Arizona
Male - 27 Years Old
Sitting down to watch now.

Edit: Enjoyed it more and more as it went along, especially the ending. Always enjoy Purefoy.
09:26 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
I figured the neighbor was in the cult from his first entrance but did not see the babysitter coming. Kevin Bacon was solid but I didn't think James Purefoy pulled off a very compelling villain. Looking forward to see Annie Parisse replace the female agent next week. Overall it was decent, but the cult stuff was just not very interesting.
09:31 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
I figured the neighbor was in the cult from his first entrance but did not see the babysitter coming. Kevin Bacon was solid but I didn't think James Purefoy pulled off a very compelling villain. Looking forward to see Annie Parisse replace the female agent next week. Overall it was decent, but the cult stuff was just not very interesting.

I didn't know they were replacing her but that makes me really happy as she was the only character i didnt like.
08:59 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Sic Transit Zeb
Chicago/Houston
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm into it. Really has a lot of potential.
09:12 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 29 Years Old
I thought it was awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with the show, the pilot had a lot of potential.
10:05 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
This is going to be, at best, a one-and-done thrill ride. Enjoyed the pilot much more than I expected, the mythology should play out nicely, but there were some rough characters/bits of dialogue. Bacon's freakout scene was absolutely laughable, as was the stereotypical female partner. More Natalie Zea is always worth noting, though.

The reviews weren't lying about this being very gruesome fare for a broadcast network, either. I'm amazed Fox allowed a few things that got in.
10:49 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Probably my favorite pilot since homeland. Loved this. But that being said, I agree with Cody and find it very hard to see this staying coherent past one season, unless they go the way of American horror story and make it like an anthology.
05:26 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
Portland, OR
Male
I'm gonna give this a chance since there aren't many shows I care about this time of year.

I liked Purefoy well enough as Mark Antony, so I could see him being a decent villain.

Will report back.
05:36 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
AVClub hated it, but looks like I will be giving it the benefit of the doubt.
11:38 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Colorblind!
lord top button
London, ON
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm gonna give this a chance since there aren't many shows I care about this time of year.

I liked Purefoy well enough as Mark Antony, so I could see him being a decent villain.

Will report back.
waiting for you because I thought the preview looked awful but I'm always down to "try new things"
02:18 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
Portland, OR
Male
waiting for you because I thought the preview looked awful but I'm always down to "try new things"
It was decent, worth watching I guess. I could see the rest of the season being better than the pilot.
03:57 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
Chemical Love
-
Boston
Male - 29 Years Old
This is one of the few network shows that I wanted to check out. Glad to see good things about it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos