Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
04:23 PM on 05/16/12
barlight
don't heck.
User Info.
both new tracks are super dope

wonder why both drake and gambino had the same thing happen to them; lots of love and hype before their albums coming out, after that like non-stop hate (imo both albums were good, take care especially)..

that being said, what's the story behind the picture on the site?
05:13 AM on 05/17/12
barlight
don't heck.
User Info.
....take care got hate? Been the most devotedly loved album I've seen in a long, long time.
direct me to the take care hate, besides hate from people who hate top 40 for the sake of hating top 40
might've been unclear, I meant that the hate started after the albums, not because of the albums.. cause yeah take care was pretty much liked by everyone (including me, love that album) and okay camp got mixed reviews but not all was bad.. that was the point I was making, what lead to the hate because I don't get how the albums would do that..

still no word on the meaning of the picture on the site?
08:37 AM on 05/17/12
barlight
don't heck.
User Info.
I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and quite frankly I think you're crazy
uhmm okay.. might be just me, but just based on the comments and such on sites like 2dopeboyz etc. everyone was liking the songs from take care, after that everything he was a part of got a lot of hate and comments callin him the softest and shittiest rapper ever.. but again, might be just me and I'll check in to a loony bin as soon as I can..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos