Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Rachel from He Is We Posts New Song

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (05/17/12)
Rachel Taylor of He Is We posted a video of herself performing a new song; watch it here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32.
08:52 AM on 05/17/12
kevinjordan
This Wild Life - Kevin
User Info.
I love song songs.
09:03 AM on 05/17/12
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
User Info.
I thought she left the group because she couldn't sing very well anymore. Either I'm wrong or she's stupid, and at this point in this band's 'controversy', it could really be either one.
09:05 AM on 05/17/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
I thought she left the group because she couldn't sing very well anymore. Either I'm wrong or she's stupid, and at this point in this band's 'controversy', it could really be either one.

Her issue was with playing live on stage. It was related to anxiety and panic attacks, if I recall. Which I think was related to slew of other health issues. I might be wrong as well, this whole situation is pretty convoluted.
09:07 AM on 05/17/12
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
User Info.
Her issue was with playing live on stage. It was related to anxiety and panic attacks, if I recall. Which I think was related to slew of other health issues. I might be wrong as well, this whole situation is pretty convoluted.

Ooh, okay. As someone with anxiety (under different circumstances), I completely understand then. That shit is a killer.

Also, unrelated, I remember listening to your guys' album a few times a couple months back, and immensely enjoying it. Great stuff.
09:14 AM on 05/17/12
cwhit412
User Info.
She's absolutely not "ex" at this point.
09:14 AM on 05/17/12
cwhit412
User Info.
She's a fantastic singer still. She's going under chemo for some health issues, can't really tour because of that.
09:20 AM on 05/17/12
dotsidots
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
she fat?..she's not like that before.....danggg......other than that....im team rachel..fuck that gay dude
09:21 AM on 05/17/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Ex-He is we? So is it official?

Last we had heard was that she was going to write and record with them.
09:25 AM on 05/17/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
Ooh, okay. As someone with anxiety (under different circumstances), I completely understand then. That shit is a killer.

Also, unrelated, I remember listening to your guys' album a few times a couple months back, and immensely enjoying it. Great stuff.

Thanks, I really appreciate that :) We have some new material that will be announced really soon.

Our band had this issue before as well. Our first bassist quit when we started touring because of his anxiety issues. It was rough to see him on the road like that. It really took a toll on him. Obviously we didn't have He is We drama, but this type of things seems pretty common among bands. Especially ones with popularity like He is We.
09:27 AM on 05/17/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Those lyrics are awful, seriously they sound like they came from a generator
09:31 AM on 05/17/12
tacosforcharles
it all ends
User Info.
she fat?..she's not like that before.....danggg......other than that....im team rachel..fuck that gay dude
wut? ....
09:33 AM on 05/17/12
Jake Jenkins
~
User Info.
did i miss the part where Rachel left the band?
09:50 AM on 05/17/12
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
User Info.
Every time I hear about the whole He Is We situation, it makes me feel more and more horrible.
09:53 AM on 05/17/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
What?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests