Username
Password

09:57 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Him jumping out to the window at the end looked terrible. Surprised they couldn't have made that one look better.
11:00 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
A_Time_To_Get
Loved this way more than Smallville. This isn't Breaking Bad or The Wire - but it's actually my favorite fall pilot of the year. Like how Speedy, Black Canary, Merlin and everyone else are already being introduced.
11:00 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Loved it. It had a few weak things, the voice overs mainly, but as a whole it showed a lot of promise.

I was surprised at all the killing as well.

Not sure if you watch Vampire Diaries, but if you do, you really shouldn't be surprised. That show gets dark and violent frequently.
04:32 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old

Deathstroke.
04:50 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old
Badass
12:01 PM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
A lot of people are speculating that Barrowman is playing Bruce Wayne.
12:24 AM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Second episode was pretty solid even though it didn't move things forward very much.
11:42 AM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Enjoying this pilot quite a bit. I think it could get solid ratings, and definitely pull in a male audience, which the CW desperately needs if they ever want US television to become a 'Big 5' system. I'm curious as to the budget, though, that boat flashback scene was surprisingly well executed, and looked very not cheap.

I'm not an avid comic book reader, did this stray far/not so far? Is it possible this could be one of the better comic adaptations in recent memory, or is there no chance? That kind of stuff really interests me.

Anyways, really liking the characters/relationships that have already started blooming, and it's an interesting enough concept on its own; they keep this quality up, and the CW might have another hit on their hands. Hopefully they do, I want that network to explode; they have their fair share of shows worth watching that nobody does solely because of the network they're on.
12:01 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
They've changed some stuff around like Ollie's mother not dying along with his father.

Looks like the ratings for the second episode were pretty solid again. Hope it continues to do well.
12:04 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Love hearing that, I hope this sticks around. A serialized superhero show that doesn't suck would be great.

Also, the seed they planted with Speedy (real name?) doing drugs was good. Could turn into something that fractures the brother/sister bond somewhere down the line.
12:32 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Ah! My first major complaint! I love getting this. Katie Cassidy needs to tone down the goddamn melodrama. You're not on Gossip Girl anymore, lady.
01:41 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
If she wasn't so hot, I might complain about that more.
05:38 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Oh man, I thought both episodes were just dreadful. I suppose I'll continue to give it a shot since it's easy to watch on Hulu, but some moments just make me gag.

Is he going to be dodging bullet storms every episode?
09:16 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Oh man, I thought both episodes were just dreadful. I suppose I'll continue to give it a shot since it's easy to watch on Hulu, but some moments just make me gag.

Is he going to be dodging bullet storms every episode?

I thought it was common knowledge that the mere sight of a superhero reduces henchmen accuracy to nothing?
10:07 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Pretty solid so far. Only gripe really is the villains have been pretty wooden so far. Amell is really doing good carrying this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos