Username
Password
Equal Vision Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Equal Vision Records
Inside AP.net

We Came As Romans Announce Last Minute Free Show

Posted by: Christian Wagner (05/22/12)
We Came As Romans, Texas In July, and Like Moths To Flames announced a free show in NYC tonight at Santo's Party House starting at 7:30 PM EST. You can stream the event here and more details can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
11:18 AM on 05/22/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Pretty cool but I'll be a few blocks away working Hot Water Music.
11:33 AM on 05/22/12
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
damn, this is gonna be huge
12:39 PM on 05/22/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
whoa I'm in NYC and I'll pass.
06:49 PM on 05/22/12
betweenvega
one two three fo fiffffffffffffffff
User Info.
checked out the live feed for shits, man wcar is awful live. i mean they're not good to begin with, but jeez they are bad live.
07:28 PM on 05/22/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great line-up, you can just leave right before wcar. awful
09:09 PM on 05/22/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Came back from the show. Great venue to run a show like this. Tons of stagediving going on.
09:51 PM on 05/22/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
checked out the live feed for shits, man wcar is awful live. i mean they're not good to begin with, but jeez they are bad live.
I don't understand why so many people think this. I saw them live a few years back and thought that besides being fairly generic they put on a solid show.
09:54 PM on 05/22/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't understand why so many people think this. I saw them live a few years back and thought that besides being fairly generic they put on a solid show.
when i saw them on the emptiness tour with alesana, om&m and the word alive.. they killed it.. eversince they have been declining preformance wise in my book.. still always a fun band to see though
10:09 PM on 05/22/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
when i saw them on the emptiness tour with alesana, om&m and the word alive.. they killed it.. eversince they have been declining preformance wise in my book.. still always a fun band to see though
Ahh, that's too bad. I saw them around that era too so maybe they've become lackluster since then.
10:22 PM on 05/22/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Kyle's not too great live, but I definitely think they put on a good. I haven't seen them since beginning of 2011 so I'm not sure if he's gotten better. Pretty disappointing he doesn't even play keys on stage.
10:26 PM on 05/22/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
Kyle's not too great live, but I definitely think they put on a good. I haven't seen them since beginning of 2011 so I'm not sure if he's gotten better. Pretty disappointing he doesn't even play keys on stage.

Yeah, I remember being shocked that didn't play keys live. Especially since he only sings about less than half the time.
10:29 PM on 05/22/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Yeah, I remember being shocked that didn't play keys live. Especially since he only sings about less than half the time.
I think he did before they got huge though. Sucks all the same; he seems like a pretty expendable member.
07:03 AM on 05/23/12
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
i love the part when you can stream the whole show in the livestream..another comment is, there are less people in the show in my opinion maybe because it is a last minute announcement and another thing i realize is, they have the exact set list in manila, i mean the order of the songs are the same, nothing changes..
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests