No 2 9.52%
Maybe 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

06:10 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
No Avatar Selected
Anyone else planning on getting this? They doubled their gameplay staff so a lot of improvements have been made
06:29 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
^ I'll believe it when I see it.

The next gen versions of NCAA Football have been horrible.
07:02 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Couldn't be any worse then the Maddens.
07:12 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
^ I'll believe it when I see it.

The next gen versions of NCAA Football have been horrible.
they have some videos showing and explaining it all, its unlikely itll be as good as advertised but i know the improvements are definitely gonna help me the way i play
Couldn't be any worse then the Maddens.
madden will be hopeless until theyre forced to compete again
07:15 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
they have some videos showing and explaining it all, its unlikely itll be as good as advertised but i know the improvements are definitely gonna help me the way i play

I've seen most them.

The new catches will most likely ruin the game's online play, because people will figure out how to make circus catches consistently.

The passing trajectory is an awesome idea, but I'm very skeptical that it will make a difference.

These games have had so many issues/bugs in recent years, that I'm probably going to wait for a few months. This will be the first NCAA that I haven't pre-ordered since probably 2005.
08:19 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
I've seen most them.

The new catches will most likely ruin the game's online play, because people will figure out how to make circus catches consistently.

The passing trajectory is an awesome idea, but I'm very skeptical that it will make a difference.

These games have had so many issues/bugs in recent years, that I'm probably going to wait for a few months. This will be the first NCAA that I haven't pre-ordered since probably 2005.
there's bound to be some glitches but as long as none of them are anywhere near as bad as last year's (and theyre able to fix them when they arise) i'll be fine with it.

the new catches can be used by corners and receivers and they said theres new corner/wr interactions too so i think those will offset each other.

as far as offense being ridiculous online this year, the receiver awareness and the fixed defensive alignments are gonna prevent A LOT of cheesy players from playing like they did in 12. i think the trajectories will work since theres over 25 of them now, im hoping the only problem i have with it is just getting used to it.

i guess im most happy cuz i know the changes they made are most likely gonna force my friends in my online dynasty that beat me on bullshit last year to actually have to learn to play the game the right way. my friend would just swerve around my D with denard robinson then throw off balance across the field when i have everything locked down, so frustrating lol.
08:28 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
(l,k)
No Avatar Selected
ive been playing with oklahoma state since like 08, itd be nice if this could be the year i could really get by predominantly passing legitimately
09:36 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
I get NCAA every year and in my opinion, the gameplay is smoother and more fun to play than Madden. For some odd reason, they still can't figure out RTG. I just wish it was more realistic. There's no way in 3 practices you can go to #1 on the depth chart from #4. Also I'd like a chance for the coach to redshirt you and then start at a better depth chart number. Another thing is I wish I can transfer to another team at any time. There's so much potential in this game mode and EA is just worried about the gameplay.
09:59 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
The only thing EA cares about is holding on to that NCAA license for as long as they can.
10:41 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
Getting it for sure. Even though OSU will be mediocre at best on the game.
10:46 PM on 05/24/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Getting it for sure. Even though OSU will be mediocre at best on the game.

That's what dynasty mode is for.

(Also, Braxton Miller will probably be dirty in '13. Dual-threat quarterbacks dominate in this game.)
12:50 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
Louisville
Male
this only has me more stoked for actual football season in roughly 100 days. Excited about Louisville and OK State this year. In pros I hope the Bengals go far and Tebow wins the Jets starting job and learns how to pass.
06:08 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
I'll get because I've got it every year since 03.

This will be one of the few years I also get Madden because my boy Calvin Johnson is on it.
01:01 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
That's what dynasty mode is for.

(Also, Braxton Miller will probably be dirty in '13. Dual-threat quarterbacks dominate in this game.)
Of course I know about dynasty mode. Wouldn't be surprised if they made some improvements.

I'm right there with you about Braxton. Jake Stoneburner is going to a freak on that game as well, right along with the defensive line. Aside from them, everybody will suck, most notably the o-line.
03:09 PM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
I plan on running a NCAA online dynasty (for Xbox 360). Unless someone that's in the Madden league thinks they can run it better, that is. Regardless, I plan on making a thread a week or two. I think there can only be 15 users in the dynasty. It's still fun, though.

Just quote me or PM me if you're interested and I'll make sure you'll be one of the 15.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos