Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Interview: Night Verses

Posted by: Jack Appleby (05/25/12)
I talked with Douglas Robinson of Night Verses about the band's recent EP, their debut show tonight, and the shroud of mystery surrounding the band. Check it out here.
From The InterviewMusic is an art form and art is exciting. Think about when a painter isn't finished with a painting. They don't want to show anyone. They want it kept away until it's complete and it makes you want to see it even more. It just comes with the nature of creating art. We want to reveal our pieces when the time is right.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
05:57 PM on 05/25/12
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
this band rules. they are absolutely amazing and took ALL the right steps keeping shit secret.

in the digital age, bands are so anxious to get their sound out there that it totally ruins the anticipation aspect. i absolutely hate how nobody holds their cards close to the chest.
01:00 AM on 05/26/12
KennyCavs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just saw them at the Roxy tonight and they absolutely killed it! Get on this band now because they are going to blow up.
12:55 PM on 05/26/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band rules. they are absolutely amazing and took ALL the right steps keeping shit secret.

in the digital age, bands are so anxious to get their sound out there that it totally ruins the anticipation aspect. i absolutely hate how nobody holds their cards close to the chest.

I've closely followed these guys since their old band, and been in contact since the Tilian demo. Usually bands let writers in on secrets - these guys wouldn't tell me ANYTHING, which made me that much more interested. I'm really enjoying how they're pacing everything.
12:56 PM on 05/26/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just saw them at the Roxy tonight and they absolutely killed it! Get on this band now because they are going to blow up.

Ughhhh. How good was it? Get video?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums