Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Living With Lions Add Some More Shows

Posted by: Deborah Remus (05/25/12)
Living With Lions will be playing a few more shows in July with Daytrader and Major League. Dates are in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
12:21 PM on 05/25/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Tour DatesJuly 14 - Chicago - The Box Social
July 15 - Minneapolis - The Beat
July 17 - Saskatoon - TBA
July 18 - Edmonton - The Pawn Shop
July 19 - Calgary - The New Black
01:37 PM on 05/25/12
roughroads
Sometimes you gotta pee in the sink
User Info.
sad.
02:00 PM on 05/25/12
coltenTALK
Make me grow up.
User Info.
So, who in Edmonton wants to pick me up?
02:30 PM on 05/25/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

I know. I've been going to shows regularly in Winnipeg since 2007 and 2012 is the worst year by far. I feel like I need to get to the bottom of WHY this is happening and try to fix it. And if I wasn't going to be out of the country that month, I'd seriously start by trying to put on this particular show myself.
02:49 PM on 05/25/12
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
Fuck love living and major league sad no SOFLA shows
05:04 PM on 05/25/12
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
I know. I've been going to shows regularly in Winnipeg since 2007 and 2012 is the worst year by far. I feel like I need to get to the bottom of WHY this is happening and try to fix it. And if I wasn't going to be out of the country that month, I'd seriously start by trying to put on this particular show myself.
Feel ya, 2012 has been the worst year for shows in a long time for Calgary as well. Living with Lions are one of the only bands that keeps us a priority, along side The Flatliners, Face To Face and Strung out. Seems like its been a slow way downhill since The Warped Tour moved from Calgary to Edmonton and then gone forever. There are a couple dates after Minneapolis where Winnipeg would make sense before hitting Edmonton? Ill cross my fingers for ya Winnipeg and Saskatoon..
05:17 PM on 05/25/12
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Daytrader!!!
06:03 PM on 05/25/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Feel ya, 2012 has been the worst year for shows in a long time for Calgary as well. Living with Lions are one of the only bands that keeps us a priority, along side The Flatliners, Face To Face and Strung out. Seems like its been a slow way downhill since The Warped Tour moved from Calgary to Edmonton and then gone forever. There are a couple dates after Minneapolis where Winnipeg would make sense before hitting Edmonton? Ill cross my fingers for ya Winnipeg and Saskatoon..

Yeah, it's only getting worse and I just can't understand why. Now you guys have the number of shows Manitoba used to get and now we're getting even less. I'm biting the bullet and flying to Vancouver to see Refused because there's no way I'm only going to ONE show this summer. I have to see at least two.
08:51 PM on 05/25/12
zyglox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't get too sad yet, judging by that two day gap, there are probobly more shows to be announced. Most likely in canada.
07:53 AM on 05/26/12
Fil_22
User Info.
If you ever need a hand with them or any show in general let me know, would love to help. Saw LWL at The Death Trap and it was one of my favorites over the last couple years. Would love to see them again.
10:34 AM on 05/27/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
If you ever need a hand with them or any show in general let me know, would love to help. Saw LWL at The Death Trap and it was one of my favorites over the last couple years. Would love to see them again.

Cool, like I said I'm not going to be here during July so I'm not going to be able to push to make this work. But for the sake of the people that will be in Winnipeg I still hope it works out. The Flatliners made the Ellice Theatre work in April so I have a feeling this show could work there too. And I will keep you in mind when I get back and things still haven't changed.

And yeah, it's too bad The Death Trap wasn't able to stay afloat. I read in the Uniter that it was because of high rent costs/low community involvement, which I can somewhat understand. Sharks played that place almost a year ago and few people showed up. It was pretty depressing.
09:29 AM on 05/30/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I'm not going to make another thread for just one date. But apparently they're planning to be in Saskatoon on July 17, although the venue has yet to be confirmed, according to an email I just received.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests