08:17 AM on 05/26/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
lets do it. im 26 and going to warped tour...im nervous
Why nervous?
If you like a band you go see them live
If I was 40 and liked enough bands I'd still go
Its not cool when adults are in the pit imo, but if there just chilin watching the set all power to them ... mad respect

and those are some awful haircuts in that video, i thought that scene hair was over and done with
08:32 AM on 05/26/12
Mykul237
User Info.
ditto, and haven't been since I was 18, but this kind of rules! Rocky, when did you sneak on the line-up bro?!

I know!! I debated driving 2.5 hrs to go see him about a week ago and decided against b/c of gas costs...and now he's coming to me for free!! I don't remember seeing him, either.
08:34 AM on 05/26/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Did anyone watch that whole video? The one guy gets 2 staples in his arm!!
08:34 AM on 05/26/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'm so excited for Warped this summer. I'll get to see Patent Pending in Chicago and I Call Fives in Milwaukee.

The Acoustic Basement sounds so cool too.
10:30 AM on 05/26/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Fuck the fact that blood on the dance floor is playing a main stage, and every time I die isn't.

Its a good line up this year but fuck that.
Obviously ETID deserves it more, but I would much rather see ETID on this stage than mainstage.
11:16 AM on 05/26/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Larry g(EE): 7/6-7/31
Phone Calls From Home: 7/6-7/31
Avion Roe: 7/6-7/13, 7/18-7/21, 7/27-7/29
Potent Da Rockstar: 7/6-7/13, 7/17-7/20
Atlantic Avenue: 7/6-7/31
The Offer:7/26-7/29
Bad Case of Big Mouth: 7/13
Survay Says: 7/22
Everymen: 7/27-7/29
War Games: 7/6-7/31
Junior Doctor: 7/6-7/13, 7/17-7/21, 7/27-7/29
Westland: 7/19, 7/21-7/26
Patent Pending: 7/6-7/12, 7/21
11:36 AM on 05/26/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Damn, no Patent Pending in MA.
01:27 PM on 05/26/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Fuck the fact that blood on the dance floor is playing a main stage, and every time I die isn't.

Its a good line up this year but fuck that.
i came to say that too. this is FUCKED UP!! skjsdlk well at any rate ETID WILL be on the main stage at my date in Buffalo since its their hometown. they were upstaged the year before they could be a main stage band but seriously how the fuck is this blood on the dance floor screamo douchecore shit on the main stage? i'm literally baffled and bewildered.

and while some may argue they like to see bands on a smaller stage I can agree to an extent but I'm a bitch when it comes to sounds and obviously the main stage sound packs some serious bass and punch. seeing a heavy band in a venue where the kick drum doesn't thud against your chest is a let down IMO.
01:53 PM on 05/26/12
Halpertwannabe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Came in here to say this. It's a cryin' shame.

Make that a third. I'm pissed
02:19 PM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i came to say that too. this is FUCKED UP!! skjsdlk well at any rate ETID WILL be on the main stage at my date in Buffalo since its their hometown. they were upstaged the year before they could be a main stage band but seriously how the fuck is this blood on the dance floor screamo douchecore shit on the main stage? i'm literally baffled and bewildered.

and while some may argue they like to see bands on a smaller stage I can agree to an extent but I'm a bitch when it comes to sounds and obviously the main stage sound packs some serious bass and punch. seeing a heavy band in a venue where the kick drum doesn't thud against your chest is a let down IMO.

They're really big. AP hates them, but they have a ton of fans especially in the Warped scene. Kevin likes them, they're nice guys honestly.
03:35 PM on 05/26/12
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
lets do it. im 26 and going to warped tour...im nervous

Yeah, I'm 27, and I don't know if that alone should keep me from going altogether. Yikes.
03:36 PM on 05/26/12
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
Why nervous?
If you like a band you go see them live
If I was 40 and liked enough bands I'd still go
Its not cool when adults are in the pit imo, but if there just chilin watching the set all power to them ... mad respect

and those are some awful haircuts in that video, i thought that scene hair was over and done with

Yeah man, the worst haircuts I've ever scene.
03:37 PM on 05/26/12
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
Yeah man, the worst haircuts I've ever scene.

I see what I did there.
03:42 PM on 05/26/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
It looks like Monster and Tilly's are next to each other this year - and last year, AltPress teamed up with Tilly's on one stage sponsorship.
Im on the basement stage too man! At least one date so far in Scranton PA. Maybe more!
04:11 PM on 05/26/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I'm 27, and I don't know if that alone should keep me from going altogether. Yikes.

You guys are acting so weird about it. You really won't be out of place and awkward. It's not all 16 year old girls, not sure why you all think that haha
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums