Password

Album Review

All Left Out - The Conquest Album Cover

All Left Out - The Conquest

Reviewed by
All Left Out - The Conquest
Record Label: None
Release Date: 2007
This review is a user submitted review from speakhandsforme. You can see all of speakhandsforme's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
07:51 PM on 11/10/07
Adrian Villagomez
Heading Over to See 'Bout This Girl
User Info.
Perhaps your best introduction ever.
11:30 PM on 11/10/07
12:46AM
is a brain in a vat
User Info.
I never understood why people write off "Christian bands". One of your favourite bands is Thrice. Both Teppei and Dustin are Christian. Good review though.
12:19 AM on 11/11/07
speakhandsforme
Rob the poor to feed the rich
User Info.
Thrice isn't a Christian band, however. Though they are steadfast Christians, religion does not overwhelm their lyrical subject matter and, at that, rarely makes obvious appearances. All Left Out, however, bases their songs entirely around their religious beliefs and tribulations.
02:00 AM on 11/11/07
automatic-stop
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're from New Zealand. NZ+Christians+Punk band who play at Warped=one damned good cd.

I love it.
11:08 AM on 11/11/07
JTMcKrackles
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
These guys were selling this CD outside of a Fall Out Boy show back in May. I liked what I heard, but I attempted to bullshit the guy selling it by saying that I already had it so I could save some money. I felt bad about it, and the music was good, so I ended up buying it after the show. $10 well spent. They were also pretty good on Warped Tour.
02:39 PM on 11/11/07
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That certainly was a great intro.
10:57 AM on 11/12/07
Shatter590
Shinigami Is Watching You
User Info.
ive been following them since i metg them at an FOB show back in 05. never been very into the music, but i admire their determination.
10:23 AM on 11/13/07
You Won't Know
You're fuckin out and I'm fuckin in
User Info.
I love these guys. They are the epitome of DIY. Even though they've already gone the equivalent of Gold in New Zealand, they're fighting for every show here in the States. Granted, Gold status in New Zealand is like 30,000 copies or something small because NZ's population is tiny.

Regardless, they played a show at a small club in Kent, Ohio, and they rocked out. They were also the nicest dudes. They were cool enough to do a video interview for the KSU TV station on the spot, right outside the club.

Bottom line, these guys have heart and they are what punk should be.

As much as I like heavier styles of music over standard sugary pop-punk, I really enjoyed their last CD and hope they gain some success just because of how hard they worked and the quality of people they are.
10:45 AM on 11/20/07
Panic06
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Picked their Cd up at warped Tour and totally forgot about the free water, I like them just because they have a different sound that what i normally listen to, good change every now and then.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos