AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tigers on Trains Cover American Gospel

Posted by - 11:27 AM on 05/29/12
Tigers On Trains (Mason Maggio and Christian Van Deurs of The Republic Of Wolves) have posted a cover of American Gospel's song "Hunting Boar" -- check the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
11:28 AM on 05/29/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:04 PM on 05/29/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
mmmmmm delicious.
01:07 PM on 05/29/12
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excellent cover. funny how they got the name of the song wrong.
03:33 PM on 05/29/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
excellent cover. funny how they got the name of the song wrong.
you mean the band name? the song name looks right. it's a play on words. i don't think they did it on accident.
04:16 PM on 05/29/12
theyearfifteen
User Info.
you mean the band name? the song name looks right. it's a play on words. i don't think they did it on accident.
haha, i believe it's a play on "The All-American Rejects." and the song name is slightly wrong on purpose. it's just a gag!
04:21 PM on 05/29/12
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, I didn't even notice the band name, haha. Just saw that there was an "s" thrown on to the song name.

haha, i believe it's a play on "The All-American Rejects." and the song name is slightly wrong on purpose. it's just a gag!
I get it now guys! Jeez. Should have been Haunting Borz.
04:46 PM on 05/29/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
Oh, I didn't even notice the band name, haha. Just saw that there was an "s" thrown on to the song name.

I get it now guys! Jeez. Should have been Haunting Borz.

haha! my eyes were popping out trying to see the mistake. didn't even notice the "s".
04:52 PM on 05/29/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
hey billy, thanks for the clarificationizingationing. also, i hope to hear some news soon involving "colours"... and "containment"... and "we"... really enjoying the demos.
05:28 PM on 05/29/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
What's going on with TROW?
05:54 PM on 05/29/12
theyearfifteen
User Info.
hey billy, thanks for the clarificationizingationing. also, i hope to hear some news soon involving "colours"... and "containment"... and "we"... really enjoying the demos.
hey, no problem! i'll probably be releasing an EP with some of my old stuff/new stuff soon. also, i've started working on a full-length album of all new material so i'll be releasing that sometime this year, as well.

What's going on with TROW?
we're planning to work on a few things this summer and we'll hopefully be releasing something before the end of the year. thanks for the support!
05:58 PM on 05/29/12
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
hey, no problem! i'll probably be releasing an EP with some of my old stuff/new stuff soon. also, i've started working on a full-length album of all new material so i'll be releasing that sometime this year, as well.

we're planning to work on a few things this summer and we'll hopefully be releasing something before the end of the year. thanks for the support!

Nice! Got worried for a second... Ha.
06:05 PM on 05/29/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.

cool! this is shaping up to be a good year musically.
06:08 PM on 05/29/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
Nice! Got worried for a second... Ha.
have you picked up "In the House of Dust" yet? they have a lot of great content on it. new songs, acoustics, demos, and a dvd from a kickass live show.
08:38 PM on 05/29/12
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
have you picked up "In the House of Dust" yet? they have a lot of great content on it. new songs, acoustics, demos, and a dvd from a kickass live show.

Never heard about that release, I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos