Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
10:22 AM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I'm going to need to hear this over music with Alex's voice to make a good judgment. But until then, I absolutely love the honesty and it's almost reminiscent of their older lyrics.

Edit: I'll be surprised if this song doesn't sound like Yellowcard's 'Life of Leaving Home'
10:27 AM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
God dammit the last thing I want is All Time Low to go all Wonder Years-y and be like "hurr I don't fit in life is lame"

I don't even know how they can sing about this when they are literally the poster band for fitting in with scene culture

You're so wrong on this and I'm just going to pretend like you just missed the post on why they left Interscope to keep myself from fighting you
10:30 AM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.

Makes you think it was like a totally different person writing those. I have faith in the man though. He is incredibly smart and articulate
10:32 AM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Well considering I thought they were on interscope still I'm gonna go ahead and say I missed that post. What label are they on now?

It hasn't been announced yet but something tells me we will know by Friday
02:12 PM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
He speaks! Hey, leak the song, fucker.
02:26 PM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
These lyrics compared to "I Feel Like Dancin'", make me so excited for this CD
Haha, just imagine if they hyped Feel Like Dancing this way, this time last year! There would be a total shit-storm on this site if the image read "Er'body getting kinda crunk. Think some dude just grabbed my junk; now I know how Ke$ha must be feelin'"

Damn, that's horrible.
09:36 PM on 05/30/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Wouldn't be an All Time Low thread without people bitching. They must be doing something right if people are actively on message boards debating their career decisions. With that said, I'm stoked for this record even if the couple of previews of lyrics haven't "wow'd" me yet. It shows that at least Alex is finally comfortable and confident in his ability to not let everyone stick their hands in his craft and turn it to shit. Even if this record turns out to be shit, I'll still respect the hell out of them because they attacked it on their own and gave it their all.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums