AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Against Me! News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Against Me!
Inside AP.net

Laura Jane Grace Performing "Walking Is Still...

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/01/12)
Punks in Vegas have posted a new recording of Laura Jane Grace's Punk Rock Bowling performance of "Walking Is Still Honest" -- check the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 67.
12:21 PM on 06/01/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
12:28 PM on 06/01/12
signal to noise
User Info.
the crowd participation on this rules.
12:40 PM on 06/01/12
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know I'll probably catch a lot of shit for saying this, but can we move on? I get it. He's a girl now and everyone is cool with it (myself included).

Although annoying, it isn't quite as bad as the He Is We chick and the onslaught of Jonny Craig posts.

/rant
12:40 PM on 06/01/12
lesto17
User Info.
It really does. They did a great job of balancing the collective "voice" of the audience with Laura's performance. It is all too often that live videos end up with either no trace of crowd noise (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but in some cases the audience can really add something to a performance), or with the audience completely overwhelming the artist.
12:43 PM on 06/01/12
signal to noise
User Info.
I know I'll probably catch a lot of shit for saying this, but can we move on? I get it. He's a girl now and everyone is cool with it (myself included).

Although annoying, it isn't quite as bad as the He Is We chick and the onslaught of Jonny Craig posts.

/rant
its more about it just being a really good performance of the song.
12:43 PM on 06/01/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.

/rant
What part of the post is not "moving on"?
12:47 PM on 06/01/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
My sister got me Reinventing Axl Rose on vinyl for my birthday.

/semirelated
12:53 PM on 06/01/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.

/rant
The post is about the song. And if you don't like it, you can blacklist news topics you know.
12:53 PM on 06/01/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Like a boss.
01:19 PM on 06/01/12
domotime2
User Info.

/rant

you're going to catch shit. But i dont understand what this news story has to do with moving on or whatever... watch Laura perform a great song live at the vegas thing. That's the story.

i mean how many news stories a day do we get about "fun". Fun is still on the top charts...fun has posted another interview...fun is performing on lettermna/leno/kimmel etc....fun adds a few more dates..... now that would be a good example of "okay we get it..fun is popular, we dont need to know every single detail about the band".

this performance was solid.
01:23 PM on 06/01/12
KidASquared
sung by a hack
User Info.
My sister got me Reinventing Axl Rose on vinyl for my birthday.

/semirelated
didya play it yet? if so, how does it sound?
01:23 PM on 06/01/12
KidASquared
sung by a hack
User Info.
indeed. I love it when crowds do the backing vocals
01:29 PM on 06/01/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
didya play it yet? if so, how does it sound?
Not yet, it's currently in the mail.
01:34 PM on 06/01/12
jeremyhum27
User Info.
you're going to catch shit. But i dont understand what this news story has to do with moving on or whatever... watch Laura perform a great song live at the vegas thing. That's the story.

i mean how many news stories a day do we get about "fun". Fun is still on the top charts...fun has posted another interview...fun is performing on lettermna/leno/kimmel etc....fun adds a few more dates..... now that would be a good example of "okay we get it..fun is popular, we dont need to know every single detail about the band".

this performance was solid.

yeah, i wonder what fun. is up to...(not really, i agree with you and it made me smile inside)
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests