don't put the pussy on a pedestal

best advice in the thread!!!!!!!
10:06 PM on 06/02/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
ok you're getting advice from losers, so i'll help you out.

If a girl likes you enough physically, you don't have to say much to get her to like you. I've had a girl walk up to me and say "you're really pretty." I nodded, smiled, and gave her a hug and kept talking to my friend. we ended up going home together.

That actually happens a lot but not all girls are hot enough.

Guys should never go talk to some girl they like without knowing if she's a little interested. I've never walked into somewhere and just said "i like that girl i'm going for it" without her giving me some sort of signal. there's too much room for rejection: she's just there to be a DD, she has a bf, she's not dtf, whatever the case get confirmation first.

If a girl talked to you in class odds are she likes you. but first impressions are key. by the time i was a senior i knew how to make a very amazing first impression. if she's in your class easiest thing to say is "lets study together at my place". I had a girl show up without her books ( that was f*cking awesome)
I had a next girl tell me to come to her place at 8pm. she opened the door in a towel as if she just got out of the shower. no studying got done.
on the off chance studying does get done, study until late at night until it's too late for her to go home. i had to do that on finals week. she showered in my shower, wore my clothes, and then sat on my d*ck.

i can go on, but since you're 20 i assume you're in college so that's all you really need in college, the patented "lets study later"
09:06 AM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Crackbaby
Stupid inflatable pants!
Slovenia
Male - 21 Years Old
Grow a pair
talk to a girl
if you get shot down, try a new girl

A lot of girls really don't like being approached out at bars, so don't take it personally if she's not interested. My best friend and I just always say "Ah, sorry, that's my girlfriend." and point to other one when a guy asks to buy us a drink etc because we're not trying to go meet dudes at a bar. I assume other girls feel similar about it (except the ones who are bar whores but that is obvious).

Meeting through a mutual friend is the best bet. Or yeah, try the internet, as suggested above.
Agree, meeting through a mutual friend is always the best.
11:40 AM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
unfortunately, nj
Male - 24 Years Old
What does turning 21 have to do with talking to girls? haha

alcohooooool

edit: well, bars, really. alcohol can be obtained at any age.
03:49 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
SafetyofRoutine
No Avatar Selected
I read the HarryPotter thing seriously... then looked and realized it was from HarryPotter hahaha. That was funny.

Learn what the girl cares about then talk about it. If you don't find her interesting, don't waste both of your time. A lot of times, you just don't click with a person. If your having trouble having conversation, it's probably because your not compatible with that person for whatever reason.

You also just have to feel comfortable in the environment your in and willing to make an ass of yourself and not care. We all have personal strengths so look to who your are and what your good at and go with it. Don't be desperate. Girls hate desperation. Don't hang around too long, you got a better shot of leaving and coming back then things just getting stale. Fuck up as many times as possible, it does no harm really. You learn by failing, in pretty much anything. Good luck.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos