Username
Password

01:00 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
Seattle
Male
I used a free one for a few months last year, and there were some serious crazies on there. One girl asked for my number and I gave it to her. I forgot my phone at home the next day and came home to a phone that had 17 texts from this girl, that started off cute and flirty and got angry really quick because she thought I was ignoring her. I told her to lose my number.

A friend of mine has used a paid site off and on over the last few years. Most of the guys she met on there were either complete assholes or they had zero personality.
01:09 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
UntilItKillsYou
Does it feel like a Trial?
Charlotte, NC
Male - 26 Years Old
Got laid a bunch of times off OK Cupid. That was a good year.

The women are so picky though. Just be yourself and maybe a few will give you the time of day you deserve for the essay you write them.
03:59 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
.invisible ink.
honey bunny that's the funny thing
omnipresent
Female
Had an account back in 08 and it was ok. Nothing too special. I say try it out. I didn't meet the love of my life on there but I'm sure everyone has a different experience. I know a few friends who have one now and things have changed. When I was on it, Ok Cupid and another site I forgot the name of were the go to free websites (not plenty of fish). Now PoF is the only free site and it's safe to say that Craigslist personals are safer lol

OKC is still free and their webdesign is about 50000 times more acceptable than POF. POF is horrific.
04:02 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
AP is the best dating website of all.
04:10 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
Salisbury, NC
Female - 25 Years Old
I met my bf on one. I used to have worries about them but not everyone on there is bad.
06:59 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
Hudson County, NJ
Male
OKC is still free and their webdesign is about 50000 times more acceptable than POF. POF is horrific.

Oh, I thought they started charging on OKC? Maybe for "premium accounts" with a billion more matches and what not? Like I said it's been awhile since I was on there. PoF is one scary site! One of my friends met up with a girl who in the profile picture, was white with brown hair, a few tattoos and a few piercings. They meet up at her dorm room at a college around here. She turned out to be a heavy set black chick that had tattoos and big hoop earrings. At least she was half right in the description. Shit like that is just level 1 of deceitfulness (if that's a word) haha
07:27 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Collaptic
Union
Male
newgrounds
07:41 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 25 Years Old
I met the person I'm currently seeing from POF. I got over the weird feeling about using a dating service. I work full-time at a place that isn't conducive to seeing different, new faces often and I'm not a bar fly, so meeting people isn't so easy now that I'm not in school anymore. Of course, there is your fair share of weirdos, but if you take the time to do it right, it can pay off. I mean, I was able to see "deal-breakers" in profiles. I could tell within a message or two if I'd want to keep talking to someone. I met someone that has everything I've been looking for in a relationship, so I really don't care if it had to be done this way.
08:10 PM on 06/03/12 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
I've been a member of AbsolutePunk for almost 8 years now. Results have been hit or miss.
12:04 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I had no idea people our age actually joined dating sites. You guys need to get out more.
12:20 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I had no idea people our age actually joined dating sites. You guys need to get out more.

Lol. You'll be surprised how many people our age join dating sites. I joined one to see if I can actually find a decent guy because none of the guys I know have the slightest interst in dating me. ):
12:27 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Lol. You'll be surprised how many people our age join dating sites. I joined one to see if I can actually find a decent guy because none of the guys I know have the slightest interst in dating me. ):

Maybe you're right, it could be that even some of my friends are members. I just thought dating sites were for older people, I'm actually thinking about joining one right now for the lulz.
12:39 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Maybe you're right, it could be that even some of my friends are members. I just thought dating sites were for older people, I'm actually thinking about joining one right now for the lulz.

I've actually stumbled upon one of my friends profiles whilst browsing. Never knew he was a member. Most of the guys on there, I don't like what they have written, like they sound really cocky or some shit. The ones that seem interesting I'm too afraid to send a message because I don't know if I'm what theyre looking for. So I just sit back and let people message me. Lol
12:46 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Hood
Male - 28 Years Old
Met my wife on POF three years ago this month... expecting our first kid in December. So yeah, worked for me/us! lol
12:50 AM on 06/04/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I've actually stumbled upon one of my friends profiles whilst browsing. Never knew he was a member. Most of the guys on there, I don't like what they have written, like they sound really cocky or some shit. The ones that seem interesting I'm too afraid to send a message because I don't know if I'm what theyre looking for. So I just sit back and let people message me. Lol

Why would you be afraid to message them?? haha It's a dating website! You need to flirt with people over the internet haha Message every single kid you think is cute, have a conversation with them and if it doesn't work out then move on to the next one. I can tell you have a bit of a problem with shyness haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets