User Info.
that Op-Ed thing was extremely one sided towards chris

"we're not going to take sides"

"but from a journalistic perspective heres why i think chris was right"
05:23 PM on 06/05/12
steve187
nah
User Info.

Yea, after reading, I think it reads that way, but I won't cover my ass by editing it. It's published, it's done. I really think that NSN should have declined the interview or just asked it to end. What they did was very rude and discourteous. At the same time, Bryan should have just scrapped the interview, publishing it makes him no better than Christofer Drew.

Everyone has bad interviews sometimes, it's better to learn or try to save the interview though, rather than "finishing it" with a few shots of you crying over it. That isn't anyway to go about it. Sometimes you have to deal with dicks like Drew, but in cases like that, you move on to the next interview and keep doing your thing, maybe a bit different next time.

In short, the video shouldn't have been posted, Chris should have told him no, and we could continue just disliking them for their music or interview questions, not for ridiculous dramatic reasons.

changed my post a little bit but i can see where you're coming from. in the end, like you said i think they should have just said no to the interview in the first place since they obviously wanted no part of in it. i'm not trying to defend the bryan guy, if i was in a band i wouldn't want to waste my time with his bullshit either but the point is they agreed to it and made the dude drive 7 hours just to humiliate him and call what he does scum and a joke when they knew exactly what kind of interview it would be
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS