Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
User Info.
Unf.
01:15 PM on 06/06/12
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
User Info.
I was kind of nervous with Dont Panic and New York Minute out, but this gets me way more excited. Sounds like a fun fucking record. Cant wait for this and their tour.

However to be honest Im still disappointed in the quality. Its always been my least favorite thing about their releases. Tones and mix are subpar imo. And theres just a lot of distortion (not guitar distortion). I know they're an upcoming band and dont have a lot of money to get Neal Avron or anything, but the place they recorded at looked pretty legit. I wonder who mixed it.

Edit: But just to reiterate, Loving the music. This band definitely stepped up their writing for their first record. They deserve to get some good recognition from this. Will definitely buy this album
Agree with this, Don't Panic sounds like it's going to be the underdog song on this record compared to the rest of the clips, but New York Minute is a jam. But yeah, anyway, production quality's never been a good point for these guys, it's a bit annoying. Since they're only clips they're not that representative, anyway, I know they'll sound way better in 320/256kbs.

Still, way stoked on this record. Sounds real good.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests