Username
Password

05:28 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Creek is usually a joke but I caught a great day up there a few weeks ago. It was dead and started snowing late in the afternoon.

Well, its nothing special...but its got a nasty park.

Did you happen to go on the 17th?

HAHAHA for sure man, the funny thing is I've only been 2 times this year it blows so bad. I'm having withdrawls bad.

Ouch man. I've ridden 9x so far...by the end of this weekend it'll be 11.
05:46 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Damn man so lucky, I gotta start going more.
05:47 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Damn man so lucky, I gotta start going more.

My house is like 45 min from my mtn and then my school is like 30 minutes so I just leave from school sometimes. It's fun walking out of class knowing your going riding.
05:51 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
billyboatkid
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
My house is like 45 min from my mtn and then my school is like 30 minutes so I just leave from school sometimes. It's fun walking out of class knowing your going riding.

Thats sick, I wanted to go to Fort Collins cause there you can get credits for snowboarding haha. I have a MT. like twenty min from my house but it sucks so I never go. Santa fe is the closest besides that and its like two hours away. My options are limited.
05:53 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Thats sick, I wanted to go to Fort Collins cause there you can get credits for snowboarding haha. I have a MT. like twenty min from my house but it sucks so I never go. Santa fe is the closest besides that and its like two hours away. My options are limited.

Ah thats crazy. I applied to UVM but my mom will not let me go because I'm pretty sure she thinks I'll become a snow bum up there.
05:56 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
billyboatkid
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Ah thats crazy. I applied to UVM but my mom will not let me go because I'm pretty sure she thinks I'll become a snow bum up there.
That would be sick, I would turn into a snow bum for sure haha. Man I wish I knew more snowboarders like you here, not that many people are that good or into it.
06:05 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
That would be sick, I would turn into a snow bum for sure haha. Man I wish I knew more snowboarders like you here, not that many people are that good or into it.

I've got a pretty good group of friends that ride..about 5 or 6 people I can call up at any time

A younger kid that I'm a little worse then in the park, a kid that carves better but is worse in the park (He kinda lost interest though), and a kid I'm basically even with.

Then my gf skis so she comes with me every once in a while. And this girl that is ok at riding...she doesn't do park and is only average carving but she's cool.

Then I got some other kids that I can call up I desperately need someone to ride with...or I'll just go alone and enjoy music and using the singles line.

P.s. headphones in helmet is the greatest invention ever...

06:10 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
billyboatkid
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
I've got a pretty good group of friends that ride..about 5 or 6 people I can call up at any time

A younger kid that I'm a little worse then in the park, a kid that carves better but is worse in the park (He kinda lost interest though), and a kid I'm basically even with.

Then my gf skis so she comes with me every once in a while. And this girl that is ok at riding...she doesn't do park and is only average carving but she's cool.

Then I got some other kids that I can call up I desperately need someone to ride with...or I'll just go alone and enjoy music and using the singles line.

P.s. headphones in helmet is the greatest invention ever...

Nice, I have like two, but they're always too poor to go, and they're the best I got cause they can keep up and do the same kinda stuff as me. Everyone else I take I end up kinda leaving cause they're too slow.

Really, I should probably start wearing a helmet, haha I've had so many horrible falls man. But I love my Skull Candys when I'm just cruisen. Great sound if you don't have a pair you should hit them up.
06:26 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Nice, I have like two, but they're always too poor to go, and they're the best I got cause they can keep up and do the same kinda stuff as me. Everyone else I take I end up kinda leaving cause they're too slow.

Ah thats the worst.

Really, I should probably start wearing a helmet, haha I've had so many horrible falls man. But I love my Skull Candys when I'm just cruisen. Great sound if you don't have a pair you should hit them up.

Yeah I got 2 pairs dude lol

Love em both
06:34 PM on 01/21/08 
User Info.
billyboatkid
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Ah thats the worst.

Yeah I got 2 pairs dude lol

Love em both

Ya it blows, but what can ya do.

Nice man I love mine so much I got some GI's I would post a pic but I don't know how too in a thread. The bass and sound are so good in Skull Candy's.
06:08 AM on 01/22/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
Nice man I love mine so much I got some GI's I would post a pic but I don't know how too in a thread. The bass and sound are so good in Skull Candy's.

Click the picture of the mountain underneath the arrows.

And insert the link.

SC's are nice and cheap but really good quality.
01:24 PM on 01/22/08 
User Info.
Killadelphia
im going next weekend to gore mountain.
01:39 PM on 01/22/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
im going next weekend to gore mountain.

I like the fact if you have a season pass to Whiteface, its good for Gore too. And Gore is one of the only Mountains past the catskills that have night skiing.
01:40 PM on 01/22/08 
User Info.
Killadelphia
I think the mountain we're actually going to is Oak Mountain, idk it is super bowl wknd and there is 12 of us in some huge cabin.
01:52 PM on 01/22/08 
User Info.
KidRobot
Redemption.
NEW JERSEY
Male - 24 Years Old
I think the mountain we're actually going to is Oak Mountain, idk it is super bowl wknd and there is 12 of us in some huge cabin.

Ah right. Going on trips kick ass, being close to the mountain is the best.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos