Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Say Anything Video Chat Tonight

Posted by: Joe DeAndrea (11/13/07)
Say Anything will be doing a live video chat with fans tonight at 8PM EST.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
12:43 PM on 11/13/07
secretemily
User Info.
this ought to be interesting...won't have time to check it out though
01:22 PM on 11/13/07
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
I will have to check this outt.
01:23 PM on 11/13/07
BenForTheMasses
Ben
User Info.
The message board that we'll be using communicate with SA is up and running now. And its full of 14 year olds saying shit like, "press 456 if you wanna bang" and a bunch of kids going 456456456. So, check it out.
03:01 PM on 11/13/07
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.
The message board that we'll be using communicate with SA is up and running now. And its full of 14 year olds saying shit like, "press 456 if you wanna bang" and a bunch of kids going 456456456. So, check it out.

sounds like a party!!!!!!
03:11 PM on 11/13/07
sdisticsquirrel
the prophet
User Info.
pretty cool i guess, except i'll be unable to attend this virtually party... if only i wasn't busy, i could bang... damn. oh those 14 year olds...crazy kids... it's 456, you say?
03:38 PM on 11/13/07
dru
i know i got my issues...
User Info.
I'm surprised at the number of people in this thread...
04:39 PM on 11/13/07
fixatedon1star
eli manning fan
User Info.
i think since i'll be at my comp at that time, i might as well check it out. i really love the new album
04:43 PM on 11/13/07
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
User Info.
only 6? where is everyone?
05:08 PM on 11/13/07
Niwaje
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so far its just been a bunch of lag and them dicking around. i dont even think they can see what we're typing
05:24 PM on 11/13/07
beauty is dead
such a life to remember
User Info.
i wonder what happened to this "scene" (i hate the word but i cant think of another). remember when bands like further seems forever, the ataris (pre-welcome to the night), the movie life, and (old) taking back sunday were the "it" bands. but it wasnt like they were on mtv or anything. they were just there for you. and you could go see them at a show and watch. now with the new rise of 'emo rock' to the mainstream, with bands like paramore, boys like girls, my chemical romance, it feels like it was all taken away.
every show now is a clusterfuck of young girls screaming non stop. chances are they dont even know the words to the songs. they just know that the singer = rockstar, and they want him/her. not to mention most if not all of these "FANS" (and i use this term with the most sarcasm), come to the show with their big bad dads to protect them from "moshers". and i swear if i hear one more kid say "yea i saw MCR last night... i went in the most pit. i almost crowd surfed." i may lose it.

i just went into the say anything chat to check it out, and it's a total shitshow. girls and boys no older than 14 who still star "*" out swears in fear that their mom may look over their sholder and see the computer screen.
now, dont get me wrong. i love say anything. a lot. but i like them for their music. i dont spend my time leaving max bemis myspace messages about how hes "seewwww kuuutteee and i juusst wannnt him for my sweeet 16". i mean, cumon.

all im saying is i miss the old way.
and that i hate 14 year old girls and their dads at shows.

sigh.
05:37 PM on 11/13/07
get ready12
what's the action?
User Info.
Tate got a shoutout in the chat. haha
06:14 PM on 11/13/07
prozacparade
User Info.
so far its just been a bunch of lag and them dicking around. i dont even think they can see what we're typing
They weren't getting their questions from the meebo chats on their website or myspace. The questions were coming from the ustream chat. It was confusing.
06:23 PM on 11/13/07
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
User Info.
i wonder what happened to this "scene" (i hate the word but i cant think of another). remember when bands like further seems forever, the ataris (pre-welcome to the night), the movie life, and (old) taking back sunday were the "it" bands. but it wasnt like they were on mtv or anything. they were just there for you. and you could go see them at a show and watch. now with the new rise of 'emo rock' to the mainstream, with bands like paramore, boys like girls, my chemical romance, it feels like it was all taken away.
every show now is a clusterfuck of young girls screaming non stop. chances are they dont even know the words to the songs. they just know that the singer = rockstar, and they want him/her. not to mention most if not all of these "FANS" (and i use this term with the most sarcasm), come to the show with their big bad dads to protect them from "moshers". and i swear if i hear one more kid say "yea i saw MCR last night... i went in the most pit. i almost crowd surfed." i may lose it.

i just went into the say anything chat to check it out, and it's a total shitshow. girls and boys no older than 14 who still star "*" out swears in fear that their mom may look over their sholder and see the computer screen.
now, dont get me wrong. i love say anything. a lot. but i like them for their music. i dont spend my time leaving max bemis myspace messages about how hes "seewwww kuuutteee and i juusst wannnt him for my sweeet 16". i mean, cumon.

sigh.

Don't hate on the succesful, that's just how things end up. A lot of bands don't actually 'sell out', they just change with time like normal people. Change is inevitable and not always bad. And that genuine feeling... how can bands you don't like or listen to take away that away? You can feel resent for people you think are fake, or you can just dismiss it and enjoy yourself.

I love Say Anything too. Those girls who scream out Max's name might love their music just as much or even more, but they are attracted to and admire the man. I know I do.
09:09 AM on 11/14/07
NeonBlonde407
Id rather be drinking a Vernors!
User Info.

sigh.

so like four or five years ago when the first TBS cd came out?
how old were you then, like 14? So back then people were prob
complaining about you being the youngster that "doesnt like the music"

but then again i agree with some of what you say :P
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles