Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 65
01:04 PM on 06/08/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
doesn't work, you need an email and password?

I have no idea, since it's all in German. Unfortunately the email I used was guerrilamail so I don't have it anymore. Sorry.
01:05 PM on 06/08/12
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
Clips sound so good.
01:06 PM on 06/08/12
zachff
User Info.
Yeah, even if it's all just uncut .. haha, that would be an awesome DVD. I want this for every song on the album -- haha.

Yeah I don't give a shit about editing, just let me watch it. Another way the music industry is failing to take my money.
01:06 PM on 06/08/12
dafries1
User Info.
Presale is up on Shop Radio Cast, but assuming there will be limited editions colored vinyl as well

http://www.shopradiocast.com/product...ritten-LP.html
01:07 PM on 06/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Stupid German ...

connect with FB / make a fake username / watch.

I'll see if I can figure out a better embed without that garbage.
Hey, question. I know you're a huge fan of 59 Sound, so how does this stack up with that record in your opinion?
01:09 PM on 06/08/12
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
These guys are a real gem. I hope the record does well, they deserve it.
01:10 PM on 06/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hey, question. I know you're a huge fan of 59 Sound, so how does this stack up with that record in your opinion?
Need more time before I'd ever be able to really compare ... this is a monster of an album though, IMO. If you look at them objectively, I'd probably go with this ... and if I continue to develop an emotional connection to this album (which is why I love 59 so much) there's a damn good chance it passes it. That's what remains to see where they end up I think ... cause the personal connection so many people have with 59 Sound makes it hard to ever truly "surpass" in a sense.
01:12 PM on 06/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Presale is up on Shop Radio Cast, but assuming there will be limited editions colored vinyl as well

http://www.shopradiocast.com/product...ritten-LP.html
Ooh, not sure if I wanna just do it or wait ... hmmm ... getting a vinyl (and deluxe version) for sure though.
01:14 PM on 06/08/12
zachff
User Info.
Need more time before I'd ever be able to really compare ... this is a monster of an album though, IMO. If you look at them objectively, I'd probably go with this ... and if I continue to develop an emotional connection to this album (which is why I love 59 so much) there's a damn good chance it passes it. That's what remains to see where they end up I think ... cause the personal connection so many people have with 59 Sound makes it hard to ever truly "surpass" in a sense.

As I listen to Sink or Swim on the bus right now here's a question for you: what are the odds Gaslight plays at least one show where they play SoS front to back for the 10 year anniversary in a few years. I'd pay several hundred dollars for a ticket.
01:15 PM on 06/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I'll check it out if there's an easier way to watch it.
01:15 PM on 06/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Yeah yeah I know exactly what you mean. They can release the best record in the history of the world and it may not compare to the feeling I got the first time I pushed play on "Great Expectations." Good to hear it's a contender for their best record though. I mostly just hope that this is "the one" though, you know? The record that gives them that push into the mainstream. I hope they do land in the Hall of Fame like Brian says haha. I feel like they're grounded enough dudes that success isn't going to go to their heads; they're gonna keep busting their collective ass to make this band great no matter what happens, I'd imagine.
01:16 PM on 06/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
As I listen to Sink or Swim on the bus right now here's a question for you: what are the odds Gaslight plays at least one show where they play SoS front to back for the 10 year anniversary in a few years. I'd pay several hundred dollars for a ticket.

No idea. I'd love that live album for sure.
01:17 PM on 06/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Yeah yeah I know exactly what you mean. They can release the best record in the history of the world and it may not compare to the feeling I got the first time I pushed play on "Great Expectations." Good to hear it's a contender for their best record though. I mostly just hope that this is "the one" though, you know? The record that gives them that push into the mainstream. I hope they do land in the Hall of Fame like Brian says haha. I feel like they're grounded enough dudes that success isn't going to go to their heads; they're gonna keep busting their collective ass to make this band great no matter what happens, I'd imagine.
Every time I play this one I get chills at new parts -- it certainly "feels" special. It feels like this could really be that kind of album for fans/new fans alike. I can't wait to see what happens -- but man, it's got some emotional weight behind it for sure.
01:18 PM on 06/08/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Every time I play this one I get chills at new parts -- it certainly "feels" special. It feels like this could really be that kind of album for fans/new fans alike. I can't wait to see what happens.
Sweet. I hope they're absolutely huge this time next year, honestly.
01:20 PM on 06/08/12
fightinirish217
Your love will be / safe with me
User Info.
Clips sound great. Especially love the Handwritten clip.

"Here in the dark I cherish the moonlight,
I'm in love with the way your in love with the night"

Keep the gems coming Brian!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums