Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts
08:06 PM on 06/08/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Fuck this is terrible. The fact that this dude is on Warped doesn't surprise me though. He's more than terrible and gimmicky enough that Kevin thinks he will sell. The question is who likes this shit?
08:52 PM on 06/08/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Looks like the staff member who made this post does. Or the guy that posted below you.
Not very good...at all.
Yep. We can count on Jake for our shitty music news! I have no idea how someone can find anything redeeming about this garbage. Even if my friends made the music, I wouldn't support this shit.
08:54 PM on 06/08/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
I do. He's been a great friend to me over the last few years; he saved the day at Satyricon back on that old Jonny Craig solo tour. People are going to like what they're going to like, not for everyone.

That must of been terrible. How'd he save the day? Johnny have drug problems and Mod Sun helped him score? Seriously though, I get that he's your friend, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on whether that's a valid reason to promote/support this garbage.
09:08 PM on 06/08/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
He doesn't support Jonny's drug/alcohol habits in the slightest. He performed extra when Jonny wasn't competent to perform that night.
Word. I was more so joking with my comment. In all honestly, like what you like. He's your friend and it makes sense that you'd support him. Just don't get pissed when people make fun of you for liking and promoting it. The music's terrible and it's only someone's natural reaction to shit all over the person who posted the news.
07:14 AM on 06/09/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
He didn't get pissed at all, man.
Didn't say he did, I was just saying in general. I knew he wasn't mad yo.
08:04 AM on 06/09/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
No that's not a natural reaction, unless you're a douchebag.

A natural reaction would be to ignore it.
I agree with you, but I guess I shouldn't of said natural reaction. I'm just saying if you support/post music that you know will bring out very negative reactions from people then you should expect people to flame you on the internet. That's just what happens on the internet and you can't really get pissed about it.

Jake was chill during this whole thing and that's pretty respectable considering he knew assholes like myself would give him shit for posting this news. That was more so my point, but it was probably horribly stated or not obvious. My bad.
08:37 AM on 06/09/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Word. Glad I didn't piss anyone off because I really didn't mean to be a dick. I just like to make fun of stuff that I dislike, but it goes overboard sometimes. I may be an asshole, but I'm not a douchebag. A douchebag is an asshole that doesn't know that he's not an asshole haha. I'm fully aware that I come off as a dick sometimes, it's just who I am.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos