Hip-Hop News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 66 of 66.
02:46 PM on 06/12/12
schaft
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
User Info.
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pop music"
-Typical AP.net member
I have nothing against pop music. I just don't like bad pop music, such as Drake.
05:18 PM on 06/12/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
12:30 PM on 06/16/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
What team did you play for? I was on Indians from 8-14. Also my cousins went to Lincolnway Central, small world haha.
i was on the lincoln way east freshman baseball team and played metro/travel ball my whole life before that. then i broke my hand and i lost so much velocity in my pitching that i just kinda quit. music was more of my passion anyways!
09:56 AM on 06/17/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
i was on the lincoln way east freshman baseball team and played metro/travel ball my whole life before that. then i broke my hand and i lost so much velocity in my pitching that i just kinda quit. music was more of my passion anyways!
Haha similar situation for me, except my career ending injury was a 80mph fastball to the jaw that wired me shut for 6 weeks in between junior and senior year. Never went back, and really haven't regretted it with guitar and music to keep me busy.
07:25 PM on 06/29/12
DisenShaanted
User Info.
Your username hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahah
It's been a minute since my name was relevant. I appreciate the lols for nostalgic purposes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests