Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Blink-182 European Tour Videos

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/09/12)
Head to the replies to check out a few videos of Blink-182 performing on their current European tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
09:05 AM on 06/09/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

09:16 AM on 06/09/12
pbueddi
User Info.
does tom have a baseball cap on?
09:18 AM on 06/09/12
nrm8821
REDWOOD
User Info.
Weird seeing Tom wear a hat again. Throwback.
09:36 AM on 06/09/12
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
User Info.
does tom have a baseball cap on?
Why ... not?
09:38 AM on 06/09/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
They sound good!
10:04 AM on 06/09/12
Finch076
I don't actually listen to 'Finch'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't even imagine how tired they are of playing the exact same setlist year-after-year.

I guess I understand why they do it (and partially how they 'have to')...but they have just got to be soooo sick of ATST, WMAA, Dammit, First Date and all of those songs at this point...
10:33 AM on 06/09/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Would be great if they mixed up the set list with some older songs and anymore off the Self Titled album. Still the set list they have now is proper the best to please everyone at the shows.
10:45 AM on 06/09/12
SILYW
Canadian Mall Marriage 6000
User Info.
I saw them in Birmingham on Thursday, and Tom sounded really good vocally (The best I've heard him since they've reformed)

They played: (Not in set order)
Carousel, Dammit, Josie, Dumpweed, Whats My Age Again, All The Small Things, The Country Song, Blow Job, The Rock Show, First Date, Feeling This, I Miss You, Violence, Down, Always, Ghosts On The Dancefloor, Up All Night, After Midnight, Hearts All Gone and Wishing Well plus A Drum Solo version of Can The Drummer Get Some.
11:09 AM on 06/09/12
tonyt3524
User Info.

This song seriously sounds awesome live.
11:21 AM on 06/09/12
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

This song seriously sounds awesome live.
I know I am not the only one who is really stoked to see Delonge in a hat again. Why does it matter? It really doesn't...its just ...hes got a hat on...and not that beanie..
11:26 AM on 06/09/12
JustAHomeBoy
User Info.
I can't even imagine how tired they are of playing the exact same setlist year-after-year.

I guess I understand why they do it (and partially how they 'have to')...but they have just got to be soooo sick of ATST, WMAA, Dammit, First Date and all of those songs at this point...
Seriously.

This reminds me of this one part in the Foo Fighters documentary when they're talking about how touring gets so stale and boring after a while, playing the same songs and all, and how that's why they would drink and do drugs and stuff to at least make it more interesting for them. I can't imagine having to play the same set over and over again. I also don't understand why they don't want to expand their set and at least make it longer and more interesting.
11:36 AM on 06/09/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
hopefully their next tour will have a more diverse setlist.
11:44 AM on 06/09/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
looking forward to see them next month, i haven't listened to them since Neighborhoods came out though. it's weird to see him wear a hat and play with a different guitar haha
11:58 AM on 06/09/12
Finch076
I don't actually listen to 'Finch'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously.

This reminds me of this one part in the Foo Fighters documentary when they're talking about how touring gets so stale and boring after a while, playing the same songs and all, and how that's why they would drink and do drugs and stuff to at least make it more interesting for them. I can't imagine having to play the same set over and over again. I also don't understand why they don't want to expand their set and at least make it longer and more interesting.
Agreed. I feel like even the fans are - for the most part - "over" the hits (at least pre-Neighborhoods singles). Might as well play some other more rare songs for everyone at the shows.

I'd imagine that they'll eventually do this on a major US tour between albums. But doing so in Europe before the US seems strange.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums