Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40
02:21 PM on 06/12/12
ludwigvan66
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nate must find this so annoying. Borderline disrespectful.
I couldn't see or hear any of that where I was, near the front.
02:49 PM on 06/12/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
Crowd isn't nearly as big as I expected. I'm expecting a clusterfuck of epic proportions for their set at Lolla.
everyone was at The Shins....they had a massive crowd.
Young the Giant played at the same time and also had a pretty small crowd. YTG killed it though.
07:50 PM on 06/12/12
basselmudarris
The sun will forever keep rising.
User Info.
Amazing... I have to see them live.

Also, I ripped the audio and organized it all: http://www.mediafire.com/?c4qkcwhzrgzcys9
08:54 PM on 06/12/12
gameguru990
User Info.
Saw them last summer, watched this when youtube streamed it live and seeing them again tomorrow.
11:41 AM on 06/13/12
matmatix
User Info.
I couldn't see or hear any of that where I was, near the front.

I heard a few pockets of it right in front of the sound booth under the "That Tent" sign in the middle of the crowd. I didn't find it to be disrespectful at all. If anything it's a tribute to where Nate has been by fans who understand that fun didn't simply appear out of thin air because of a major hit.
11:45 AM on 06/13/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I heard a few pockets of it right in front of the sound booth under the "That Tent" sign in the middle of the crowd. I didn't find it to be disrespectful at all. If anything it's a tribute to where Nate has been by fans who understand that fun didn't simply appear out of thin air because of a major hit.
What about the people in the band that aren't Nate...
12:15 PM on 06/13/12
matmatix
User Info.
What about the people in the band that aren't Nate...
I seriously doubt they begrudge Nate the Format's success. Without the Format there may have never been fun.

Besides, the chants for the format were amidst a crowd that was going nuts for fun. It was nothing but love.
12:17 PM on 06/13/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I seriously doubt they begrudge Nate the Format's success. Without the Format there may have never been fun.

Besides, the chants for the format were amidst a crowd that was going nuts for fun. It was nothing but love.
I guess. I don't know. If it were me, it'd seem disrespectful. Like, "We want 'The Format' back. Fun. isn't as good" sort of thing.
12:22 PM on 06/13/12
matmatix
User Info.
I guess. I don't know. If it were me, it'd seem disrespectful. Like, "We want 'The Format' back. Fun. isn't as good" sort of thing.
I can definitely see that argument, but being amongst the crowd it didn't feel that way at all and I hope the band didn't interpret it as negative. That's if they even heard the chants at all.

Either way, fun killed it and for anyone who hasn't seem them live be sure to do it on this tour.
07:48 PM on 06/14/12
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
Anyone have a rip of this audio/are they doing a digital Bonnaroo album like a lot of bands do?

a lot of people requested this so i ended up making mp3s.

here you go.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version