Username
Password
The Gaslight Anthem News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Gaslight Anthem
Inside AP.net

More and More Gaslight Anthem Preorders

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/12/12)
Preorders for The Gaslight Anthem's Handwritten are popping up all over the Internet. If you head here you can check out a few options that include a CD copy of the album and an album art t-shirt. The El Jefe preorders we posted earlier are now available with a blue vinyl option.

Submitted by Bombora

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
09:47 PM on 06/12/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I just want a vinyl
09:49 PM on 06/12/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
i want a preorder for the superultra addition, they can have my money, just give me the preorder haha
09:50 PM on 06/12/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
heard that the blue option is only /200 and they aren't even sure if they will get blue. I'll just wait for an official pre-order from the band
09:51 PM on 06/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I caved and ordered that LP option because who knows how much it's limited to, and maybe it'll be worth it. Already disappointed in myself. Overpriced.
09:52 PM on 06/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
heard that the blue option is only /200 and they aren't even sure if they will get blue. I'll just wait for an official pre-order from the band
Well it advertised blue so if I don't get blue I'm going to be complaining up someone's butthole at Infinite Merch.
09:53 PM on 06/12/12
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
damn $50?? I will probably wait it out for the official band preorder also
09:53 PM on 06/12/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Well it advertised blue so if I don't get blue I'm going to be complaining up someone's butthole at Infinite Merch.
from the thread on vinyl collective:
"this is quickly turning into a cluster fuck. now El Jefe is saying there will be more colors once the blue sells out. but if you buy the bundle you are not guaranteed to get blue. maybe just that bundle with the poster and shirt is limited to 200 because in the past i believe the posters El Jefe did for Gaslight Anthem pre-orders were hand numbered. or the distro saying "no guarantees on color" is some business mumbo jumbo they have to say just to cover their own ass.

it's also weird how the band has made no announcements about pre-orders for their new record. no mention on twitter, facebook, their website. plus that infinite merch store selling the bundles is not linked on their website either. "
09:56 PM on 06/12/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Those shirts with the album cover are extremely ugly.
09:56 PM on 06/12/12
tacosforcharles
it all ends
User Info.
"****WE ARE NOT GUARANTEEING A COLOR; HOWEVER WE ARE INFORMED THAT THE FIRST PRESSING WILL BE BLUE****
WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET THE BLUE VINYL PRESSING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS "

Hope you get a blue man...

Still waiting.
09:57 PM on 06/12/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Is anyone keeping track of the vinyl options at this point?
10:11 PM on 06/12/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
"****WE ARE NOT GUARANTEEING A COLOR; HOWEVER WE ARE INFORMED THAT THE FIRST PRESSING WILL BE BLUE****
WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET THE BLUE VINYL PRESSING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS "

Hope you get a blue man...

Still waiting.
WELP going to see if I can cancel my order haha. Fuck this process, why can't they just announce a normal bundle preorder? SideOneDummy should have been given rights to the vinyl.
10:15 PM on 06/12/12
Bombora
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was taken from the newsletter that was sent out a few hours ago. Thats what I submit. I think this is the official from the band pre-order. Perhaps this is why you don't go with a major label? It don't even seem like the band knows what the fuck is going on. Shouldn't a deluxe have the vinyl plus the "deluxe" version of the cd? plus everything else (t-shirt, poster ect.) I'm 100% disappointed with this. I'm going for the vinyl but I also want the the deluxe cd for the extra tracks, however there is no way in hell I'm spending close to $100 after shipping for a vinyl and a cd bundle. This is fucked.
10:18 PM on 06/12/12
Bombora
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From newsletter:

"We're officially announcing our store's The Gaslight Anthem Handwritten pre-sale for the compact disc standard version and the deluxe edition. The deluxe edition will have three bonus tracks. Here's the track listing:
1. 45
2. Handwritten
3. Here Comes My Man
4. Mulholland Drive5. Keepsake
6. Too Much Blood
7. Howl
8. Biloxi Parish
9. Desire
10. Mae
11. National Anthem
Bonus Tracks:
12. Black Dahlia
13. Silver
14. You Got Lucky

Also, we've created a few different bundle options in the InfiniteMerch.com store. One of our bundle options features a complete El Jefe Design package. Please click on the Handwritten album cover below and see for yourself what we have to offer."
10:34 PM on 06/12/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
all of these preorders are shit. guess i'll buy the album in stores and not GAF about any of em.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums