Username
Password
Kevin Devine News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Kevin Devine
Inside AP.net

Kevin Devine Live Videos

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/13/12)
Head to the replies to check out some high-quality videos of Kevin Devine performing a few songs live.

Submitted by zack-182

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
01:17 PM on 06/13/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

01:37 PM on 06/13/12
patpratt
test
User Info.
cool! these are great. love me some live kevin devine
01:45 PM on 06/13/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
paging me

oh my god yes
01:51 PM on 06/13/12
uglystar03
User Info.
Holy disrespectful. Are kids always talking that loudly at shows? Shut the fuck up and watch the band. If you don't want to watch the band, go outside or something.
01:57 PM on 06/13/12
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
Holy disrespectful. Are kids always talking that loudly at shows? Shut the fuck up and watch the band. If you don't want to watch the band, go outside or something.
tell me about it... I went to see fun. play at house of blues in LA for a free show and so many people were talking while they played "the gambler". Once they finished the song Nate goes "well, we don't want to interrupt your conversations so we'll just play a couple more songs and get out of here"
02:23 PM on 06/13/12
Boywithacoin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of my favorite videos ever of Kevin is where he's playing Tapdance. Seems to be from a few years ago. He starts playing it and the crowd is being loud as shit. Just ridiculously loud in the video to the point that its abrasive and annoying. He plays the song so fucking well and with such heart that by the end of it, the entire crowd is dead silent. Towards the end of the video you just hear the person with the camera go, "Holy shit."

It's awesome.
02:47 PM on 06/13/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
One of my favorite videos ever of Kevin is where he's playing Tapdance. Seems to be from a few years ago. He starts playing it and the crowd is being loud as shit. Just ridiculously loud in the video to the point that its abrasive and annoying. He plays the song so fucking well and with such heart that by the end of it, the entire crowd is dead silent. Towards the end of the video you just hear the person with the camera go, "Holy shit."

It's awesome.

Post it?
02:49 PM on 06/13/12
GNARgnarGnar
Hi i'm Casey Aylward!
User Info.

Yeah, I'd love to see this video
03:43 PM on 06/13/12
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
for real. i saw him in Columbus back in March, and the crowd was terrible about talking. i think a lot fans at K Dev's more recent gigs are younger because of who he's been touring with recently (Say Anything, the Front Bottoms) and they really are obnoxious as hell.
04:07 PM on 06/13/12
loudasallgetout
Non Registered User
User Info.
Yeah, I'd love to see this video
Post It!
04:09 PM on 06/13/12
Tele72
User Info.
Seeing Kdev open for SA was my fourth time seeing him and he really gets better each time! I'm hoping the crowds will quiet down some when he's acoustic for the mewithoutYou tour:/
04:16 PM on 06/13/12
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Is this the video you guys are talking about?

04:52 PM on 06/13/12
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
User Info.
Is this the video you guys are talking about?

Fits the description haha

He played at Quinnipiac my senior year with Minus the Bear. I got to talk to him very briefly after he performed and apologized for my shitty peers talking through his whole set. It's just such a disrespectful thing to do.
07:05 PM on 06/13/12
loudasallgetout
Non Registered User
User Info.
That is pretty sweet.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives