Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 83 of 83.
07:34 PM on 06/26/12
feelgoodside
Yes, yes I am.
User Info.
One thing about this years Warped, is that there are no bands I MUST SEE, but tons of bands I would like to see.
09:53 AM on 06/27/12
Light_Grenades
User Info.
FYS has mostly played the new stuff.
10:00 AM on 06/27/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you see us and have a second, I'm in a band called The Groundbreaking Ceremony. Stop by our tent!
10:22 AM on 06/28/12
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
Any metalcore fans should definitely try to catch For Today's set. Definitely my favorite band on Warped this year.
11:33 PM on 06/30/12
ListenUp!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't forget VANNA from Boston, MA! Passionate, honest, energetic, and unforgiving. These guys are killing it more than ever these days. If you like Every Time I Die and/or The Ghost Inside, then you'll probably love them too.

And a little fun fact to tie it all together: Vanna's bassist (Shawn Marquis) is one of the brothers of Brian Marquis who is producing and playing the Acoustic Basement. So there's that!
06:16 PM on 07/03/12
tylerg220
User Info.
Quote:
Transit
Catch Them: 6/16-8/5 on the Ernie Ball Stage
Seriously? The Ernie Ball Stage? After releasing Listen and Forgive, there's no way this band doesn't deserve a bigger platform, but that shouldn't bother the Boston natives too much. They proved on the Glamour Kills Tour that they're just as good live as Polar Bear Club or The Wonder Years, and they should have no problem dominating the crowds that will prove to be much larger than the Ernie Ball Stage is used to. Joe Boynton has great charisma on stage and Transit always delivers a fun set.
The great thing about that is that it doesn't bother them at all. I was lucky enough to talk to them for a couple minutes and I expressed my disappointment with the stage they were put on and they said they loved it because it was more intimate with the crowd. Transit and Fireworks are definitely must sees.
07:24 PM on 07/03/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The great thing about that is that it doesn't bother them at all. I was lucky enough to talk to them for a couple minutes and I expressed my disappointment with the stage they were put on and they said they loved it because it was more intimate with the crowd. Transit and Fireworks are definitely must sees.

There's nothing wrong with Ernie Ball at all. Theres plenty of larger bands that have been on the stage and are on it. They do a great job with the sound mix too
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests