Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Dikembe Watches A Lot of Jackie Chan Movies

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/16/12)
Stream and download for free a new Dikembe song called "I Watch A Lot of Jackie Chan Movies" here. It comes from their debut full-length Broad Shoulders.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
01:02 AM on 06/16/12
BozzBlonde
adieuxmusic.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Probably my favorite of the songs released so far.
05:38 AM on 06/16/12
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
This is awesome, can't wait for the record.
06:07 AM on 06/16/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
My favorite released so far.
08:32 AM on 06/16/12
Sam DeBurns Red
User Info.
This band is seriously so good. Can't get enough, and can't wait for Broad Shoulders
10:50 AM on 06/16/12
Mochem
User Info.
I really want to like this band...but I can't get past the vocals. I keep hoping each new song they put out will be different, but every single song is delivered in almost the exact same way.
11:46 AM on 06/16/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Unique the Air Jordans 13 For Sale is usually come up with from extend go with tongue just made jointly with innersleeve lessens levels for raised match. The jordan shoes for sale may properly be most of significantly a lot more essential high quality, superb cost, you should get total choices of most of individuals shoes. As well as all the All Jordans Shoes are critically rather safeguarded and calm on your full whole world. Our footwear have been of high quality but decreased total cost. be sure you contacet us every time they demand. No actual other brand or name even compares to the Jordan Concords shoes as well as, everyone is considering get low cost to buy many preferences cheap jordans shoes.
I really want to know how these spam posts are formulated. It's like they take a shoe ad and throw the words into a random sequencer.
07:52 PM on 06/16/12
seanr91
User Info.
This has quickly become one of my most anticipated. Need more Dikembe
07:58 PM on 06/16/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Woo! Very excited to hear this full album.
11:09 AM on 06/17/12
Clintoto
thefifties.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I shall resist since I want to hear it as a whole the first time. All these positive comments are getting me right excited YAYYYYY
12:55 AM on 06/18/12
jisuanji001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alright. You got me. The Nike Lebron V/2 Low's are not a sneaker that is new to the market. I just wanted an opportunity to talk about this shoe again.<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">2011 hyperdunk</A> Can you blame me? This is truly one sick pair of kicks. The colorways alone make it an epic shoe.<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">lebron hyperdunk basketball shoes</A> And there have only been five of them dropped! However, each and every one is a masterpiece. From the Triple Black colorway to the Miami Night colorway and every single one in between, this is the dopest low-cut basketball shoe available.Before we delve into the delicious colorways, let us first look at the technological design that makes this shoe epic.<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">2010 hyperfuse</A> First, premium leather upper with second generation Flywire. Second, a solid rubber outsole with excess rubber extracted. Third, Phylon midsole with a Max Air 360 cushioning system. Need I continue? No, of course not. It's time to look at the sickest colorways one shoe has ever seen.Sprite - This colorway is very similar to the Sprite-themed Lebron kicks that have released in the past. The colors used and Lebron's endorsement deal with the soda company are the obvious inspirations for the name of this colorway. The shoe features a Treasure Blue synthetic and mesh upper. Nike's volt color is used on the Swoosh border, eyelets, and inner liner.<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">nike zoom hyperfuse shoes</A> White is used a the primary color for the Swoosh and midsole. The 360-Max Air unit and outsole feature volt and complete a very dope colorway.Solar Red - Nike's Solar Red is used on most of this shoe. The upper, tongue, and lacing system are all done in this new color.<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">cheap nike hyperfuse</A> The Swoosh is done up in black and uses a white border. Black is also used on the 360 Air bag and outsole. White is also used on the upper portion of the midsole. This colorway is sick! Solar Red is my new favorite color.Triple Black - Is it really necessary to describe a colorway that has been dubbed "Triple Black"?<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">2010 hyperdunk</A> No, it isn't. But, here you go anyhow. Believe it or not, this shoe is all black. From the laces to the outsole. The 360 Max Air bag is clear and is the only element of the shoe that isn't black. This coloway is so strong!<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">2010 hyperfuse basketball shoes</A><A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">jordon hyperdunk basketball shoes</A>Wolf Grey - The upper of this shoe is done in a full grain leather that features Wolf Grey. In addition, mesh,<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">2011 hyperdunk shoes</A> synthetic materials, and metallic silver Swoosh are all featured on the upper. The midsole is white and houses a silver 360 Max Air unit. The outsole is done in grey and white.Miami Night - This colorway is the sickest of the bunch. The upper of this shoe is a combination of aqua, red and black. Throw in black and aqua speckles and you have a colorway that has never been seen before. The Swoosh,<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">kobe hyperdunk basketball shoes</A> tongue, and midsole are done in white. The lower portion of the midsole is red and contains the full-length 360 Max Air bag.The Lebron V/2 Low is a pair of Nike shoes for basketball that has absolutely no weak links in it's colorway arsenal. If you have not seen this shoe,<A href="http://www.hyperdunkshoesmall.com/">nike hyperfuse 2011 shoes</A> get online right now and check out any colorway that it was dropped in. You will not be disappointed.
12:56 AM on 06/18/12
jisuanji001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alright. You got me.nike hyperfuse 2011 The Nike Lebron V/2 Low's are not a sneaker that is new to the market. I just wanted an opportunity to talk about this shoe again. Can you blame me? This is truly one sick pair of kicks. The colorways alone make it an epic shoe. And there have only been five of them dropped! However, each and every one is a masterpiece. From the Triple Black colorway to the Miami Night colorway and every single one in between, this is the dopest low-cut basketball shoe available.Before we delve into the delicious colorways, let us first look at the technological design that makes this shoe epic. First, premium leather upper with second generation Flywire. Second, a solid rubber outsole with excess rubber extracted. Third, Phylon midsole with a Max Air 360 cushioning system. Need I continue? No, of course not. It's time to look at the sickest colorways one shoe has ever seen.Sprite - This colorway is very similar to the Sprite-themed Lebron kicks that have released in the past.nike zoom hyperfuselow hyperfuse basketball shoes The colors used and Lebron's endorsement deal with the soda company are the obvious inspirations for the name of this colorway. The shoe features a Treasure Blue synthetic and mesh upper. Nike's volt color is used on the Swoosh border,cheap nike hyperdunklebron hyperdunk basketball shoes eyelets, and inner liner. White is used a the primary color for the Swoosh and midsole. The 360-Max Air unit and outsole feature volt and complete a very dope colorway.nike zoom hyperfuse shoesSolar Red - Nike's Solar Red is used on most of this shoe. The upper, tongue,2011 hyperdunk shoes and lacing system are all done in this new color.jordon hyperdunk The Swoosh is done up in black and uses a white border. Black is also used on the 360 Air bag and outsole.2010 hyperfuse basketball shoesnike hyperfuse 2011 shoes White is also used on the upper portion of the midsole. This colorway is sick! Solar Red is my new favorite color.Triple Black - Is it really necessary to describe a colorway that has been dubbed "Triple Black"?2010 hyperfuse No, it isn't. But, here you go anyhow. Believe it or not, this shoe is all black. From the laces to the outsole. The 360 Max Air bag is clear and is the only element of the shoe that isn't black.2010 hyperdunk This coloway is so strong!Wolf Grey - The upper of this shoe is done in a full grain leather that features Wolf Grey. In addition,2010 hyperdunk basketball shoes mesh, synthetic materials, and metallic silver Swoosh are all featured on the upper. The midsole is white and houses a silver 360 Max Air unit. The outsole is done in grey and white.Miami Night - This colorway is the sickest of the bunch. The upper of this shoe is a combination of aqua, red and black. Throw in black and aqua speckles and you have a colorway that has never been seen before. The Swoosh,cheap nike hyperfuse tongue, and midsole are done in white. The lower portion of the midsole is red and contains the full-length 360 Max Air bag.The Lebron V/2 Low is a pair of Nike shoes for basketball that has absolutely no weak links in it's colorway arsenal. If you have not seen this shoe,low hyperfuse get online right now and check out any colorway that it was dropped in. You will not be disappointed.
01:04 AM on 06/18/12
jisuanji001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On Thursday July 9th, a media circus like we have rarely seen in sports took place.nike air max on sale Across North American people watched in anticipation as LeBron James was set to announce his future home. When the time came, LeBron jerseys across Cleveland were set aflame, as bars in Miami burst into raucous celebration. The King's new throne is South Beach Miami. LeBron James will join fellow superstars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to form a super team the likes of which we have never seen. As soon as he announced his decision the pundits jumped on him and talked about how he had ruined his legacy. I think they jumped the gun. I don't think his legacy is ruined and here is why...1. James can still be "the man" in Miami: Yes he is joining Wade and Bosh to form a three headed beast, but I think LeBron is still a level above those two players.cheap nike air max shoes Certainly above Bosh, and arguably above Wade.nike air max bw James may see a slight dip in scoring (or he may not) but he could also see a stratospheric rise in his assists. If Lebron James can average 10 assists along with his automatic 25+ points and 7+ rebounds,nike air max tailwind he will still be viewed as the most complete player in the NBA. If he wins a championship as the Finals MVP I feel that will still prove he is "the man".2. He Can Win Titles: Still a lot of holes to fill in Miami but regardless, he has a better shot at winning than he ever has. In Cleveland he was surrounded by a couple B-Level players, and a whole lot of lesser players. He never ever had a true number 2. Cleveland had just about no assets and failed to build a team around LeBron when they had the chance...nike air max plusfor 7 years. In Miami he is with a legit number 1 player, let alone number 2. Bosh has to be considered one of the best third options in the league now. If they plug the holes in Miami properly, this could be a dynasty.3. He Can Move Again: If LeBron wins three titles in Miami, or even five he can move on. People used to blame Kobe for riding Shaq to three titles, but since Kobe has won without Shaq - now he is just looked at as a guy with 5 rings. No one brings up Shaq anymore.nike air max command Isn't that possible for LeBron? Could a 30 year old LeBron go somewhere and be "the man"? I wouldn't count it out.These questions will all be answered down the road. If I had to hazard a guess, I would assume that his legacy will be determined by how the Heat fare. If they are a huge dynasty with 5 championships in a row and LeBron is MVP every one of them - there will be no denying his place in history. We will know the answer eventually, and no one can predict it so let's sit back and enjoy the show!
01:05 AM on 06/18/12
jisuanji001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Superheroes are so cool. They can fly. That's pretty cool. They can shoot sticky web-like substances from their hands. They have steel fingers that spring out from the hands with the flick of a wrist. Supercool! But these days superheros are even cooler. No way! How is that possible? Not only do they have superpowers, the new age superheroes have tons of money and drive awesome cars. Heck, they even use state of the art jetpacks. I mean, come on!Kobe Bryant shoes How cool is Iron Man? And this Batman guy, he is the coolest cat, I mean bat, of them all. Have you seen his car?It is no wonder then, that Bruce Wayne has been immortalized by a pair of Kobe Bryant shoes. For the last 3 years Nike has dropped a colorway of the Kobe signature sneaker line that is appropriately titled the "Dark Knight". Released along side a pair of his archnemisis,Kobe 7 the Joker (who, by the way is also very cool), the Dark Knight has been blessed with his very own Kobe shoe since 2008. 1 additional model and colorway has already released with another on it's way. The Kobe IV, V, VI all use black,Kobe vii silver, and neptune blue to create the coolest colorway ever seen on a pair of Kobe Bryant shoes. The king of Gotham City deserves nothing less.In 2008, the Kobe IV "Dark Knight" was released to rave reviews. The comfort, stability and most importantly, the colorway, were one of the coolest pair of kicks to ever hit the market. Due to the success of the Kobe IV "Dark Knight", Nike released the Kobe V "Dark Knight" the following year. Perhaps the best looking shoe of the series, it features a black upper, silver accents, and a clear translucent outsole. Nothing is cooler on a pair of basketball kicks than a translucent outsole. Cold-blooded! The accents of grey on the heel tab and Swoosh along with the dark, speckled two-toned laces are perfect in representing, the Dark Knight. The laces are what truly makes this shoe cool. Black laces speckled with Neptune blue may seem like a small detail. Wrong! Small details as true sneakerheads know are what makes a shoe special.A new colorway of the Kobe VI is on its way and is strikingly similar to the Dark Knight's of the past. Although it has not been officially tagged as this years Dark Knight, the resemblance to the last two year's editions is uncanny. The upper is a snakeskin textured black tone accompanied by a Neptune blue Swoosh and featuring silver accents on the heel cup.Kobe Shoes Sound familiar?Kobe 6Bruce Wayne, what a cool dude. Money, cars, and all kinds of cool body gear. It only makes sense then, that the Kobe Dark Knight editions would be some of the coolest Nike shoes for basketball. Not as cool as the Batman, but pretty damn cool.
01:08 AM on 06/18/12
jisuanji001
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shopping in the Catalan Capital of Barcelona is one of the best things to do to aside from visiting many of the cultural and heritage sites the Mediterranean city has to offer. Shopping malls and small winding alleyways filled with shops are the hub of the centre of the city - the old town, or Casc Antiguo - and there are certainly some bargains to be had if you know the right places. Also, remember that if you're visiting from outside the EU, you can claim back all the tax on your purchases - simply pick up a form in any of the shops that have the tax free logo in the window. Then take all the receipts to the window in Terminal B in the airport, and you'll be sent a cheque for the difference of the tax! Here is my walk-through guide for your Christmas shopping.I would start on the famous Paseig de Gracia street - this is where all the main brands and designer boutiques are, as well as some great little malls such as Boulevard Rosa, just further down from Valencia street. This is a great place to start as you can have a coffee or breakfast on a terrace (remember the winters in Barcelona are very mild, and usually quite sunny during the day!) alongside one of Gaudi's masterpieces such as Casa Batllo or La Pedrera. Here you can pick up some fashion ideas from the big names such as Armani, Fendi, Gucci, etc. even if your wallet doesn't permit the real thing. Many of the smaller shops re-create very similar fashions, so it's a great place to start off with some ideas! Paseig de Gracia also has the main branches of Spanish Giant Zara, and the classics such as Levis, and Adidas. Continue south towards Palçcheap hermes beltsa Catalunya, and pass by the huge El Corte Inglés department store.cheap gucci belts for men I wouldn't bother going in here to be honest, as this has everything you could find in your own home town,cheap louis vuitton belts and is like any huge department store.It's a fact that leather is very cheap in Spain, and Barcelona is no exception, so the ladies can take advantage of great prices for belts, bags and shoes. Cross over the Plaçcheap hermes belts for mencheap louis vuitton belts for mena Catalunya and drink from the fountains of Canaletes if you wish (legend has it that if you drink from the fountains you will one day return to Barcelona) and meander up Carrer Pelai, to the Plaça Universitat. This street, along with the nearby Portal del Angel is the best place to pick up your footwear, and don't be just expecting Winter Boots - Barcelona's mild climate means that there is always a selection of great footwear at attractive prices.As previously mentioned, Zara has many downtown stores, but also has two outlet stores, where many a bargain can be grabbed - the store's name is Lefties, and one branch is at the end of Cerrer Pelai above.cheap gucci belts malls Time to trip back across Plaça Catalunya and descend into Portal del Angel Street to begin the gothic shopping journey. Portal del Angel is a wide, mainly pedestrian street, and is a great place for more shoes, latest fashions and CDs, books and other media from the second El Corte Inglés store. At the junction at the bottom, head left towards the city's cathedral and Christmas market which is a great mix of new and old. Catalan delicacies and traditional nativity decorations can be found here, along with the "cagatio" - a comical log which children feed until Christmas until it is full, and "poos" out the gifts (no really). Also is the "caganen" - another permanent fixture in any Nativity scene which is a man (modern versions can be your favourite Barça player or politician) also crouched over, "fertilising" the earth.Doubling back on yourself, leads back to Carrer Portaferrissa - the entrance to the old city (Portaferrissa means Iron Gate), and one of the main shopping streets in Barcelona. Here you will find a myriad of local shops, perfumeries, and high street brands as well as some art and craft shops for those special gifts with a Barcelona stamp on them. At the end of Prtaferrissa, cross over Las Ramblas into Carrer Carmen until you reach the Rambla del Raval. Here you'll find a fantastic multi-cultural market full of local designers and their modern creations - the next Custo or Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is right here guys. Stroll down the Rambla del Raval and follow Drassanes until you reach the end of Las Ramblas and Christopher Columbus monument. Cross over the Rambla del Mar Bridge and you'll reach the Maremagnum complex. This is a great shopping mall on 2 levels, where you'll find stylish Spanish designer shops such as Desigual, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear alongside the classics such as H & M, and there are even a few ice cream cafes to top up those energy levels!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests