Hello
User Info.
guys remember when jake denning __________
11:14 AM on 06/16/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
guys remember when jake denning __________
Denning, do you think in decimals and dollars?? Because you are the cause to all my problems...
My Friends Over Jake Denning.
Can we get these three thread banned? I don't want to see this.
11:19 AM on 06/16/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
i just want to grab him and shake the shit of him and yell in his face "Coming Home is your best record!".

i really don't get what people don't like about it. the song writing is solid as ever, the production is spot on, the lyrics are some of their best, Jordans vocals are fantastic on it, and it flows really well. it literally has everything that makes a great record.

to me, comparing Coming Home to their last two records is laughable. and i honestly like Radiosurgery.

i don't get it.

that is awesome. that record should have been a real turning point for them. of course, who am I to really say this, but, I feel as if that record was the realest thing they ever put out. they didn't care about the outside world because they had a clear vision of what they wanted to do. they just had these songs inside of them, that were actually about them (instead of forcing themselves to write about fake relationships), and they did their thing with it. that record is what they were feeling at the moment they were writing.

if anything Not Without A Fight deserves it's backlash. such a contrived record.

seriously tho, tell me this isn't a supreme jam.

i like where your heads are at.
11:32 AM on 06/16/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i like where your heads are at.
thank you
12:01 PM on 06/16/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
It's awesome to see him repping B&C and Transit. TSSF on the 10th anniversary tour would be insane.
12:01 PM on 06/16/12
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great little interview. I had no idea the Sticks & Stones tour was a sure thing, I thought it was just a rumor. That's so awesome, I can't wait.
12:06 PM on 06/16/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Predicting the Sticks and Stones tour will not have TSSF.
12:09 PM on 06/16/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Predicting the Sticks and Stones tour will not have TSSF.
Vegas odds?
12:20 PM on 06/16/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
12:31 PM on 06/16/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
that is awesome. that record should have been a real turning point for them. of course, who am I to really say this, but, I feel as if that record was the realest thing they ever put out. they didn't care about the outside world because they had a clear vision of what they wanted to do. they just had these songs inside of them, that were actually about them (instead of forcing themselves to write about fake relationships), and they did their thing with it. that record is what they were feeling at the moment they were writing.

if anything Not Without A Fight deserves it's backlash. such a contrived record.

100% agree with everything you've said here
01:05 PM on 06/16/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
Denning is a quack
01:17 PM on 06/16/12
xrider105
This is closure once and for all!
User Info.

Once again, totally agreeing. I loved Coming Home. Probably my favorite NFG album. I was following NFG since their self-titled and I felt they matured as I matured. That album felt so real and relatable to where I was in my life at that time. They weren't those same young people that wrote Self-Titled. It was on honest record.
01:24 PM on 06/16/12
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
User Info.
are you going to be playing the same old shit?

yeah, we're going to be playing the same old shit.

haha at least he's honest.
01:24 PM on 06/16/12
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
User Info.
oh and i loved radiosurgery....a lot of those songs lot are a lot of fun, and i wish they'd play "caught in the act
live, that WAS my favorite song on the album (that and battlescars too)
01:25 PM on 06/16/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
are you going to be playing the same old shit?

yeah, we're going to be playing the same old shit.

haha at least he's honest.
haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests