Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53
10:00 AM on 06/17/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
I say they take saves the day out again on the sticks and stones, but have std play stay what you are all the way through in honor of its 10th anniversary.

didn't SWYA come out in 2001 though?

The only flaw in this otherwise brilliant plan (that and Chris using the current lineup to play a classic album). You'd get a great cross-section of fans. Tour would do insanely well.
10:12 AM on 06/17/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
didn't SWYA come out in 2001 though?

yea, but i read an interview where chris said he would like to do a tour for its anniversary, or even onen where std played everything from csd, tbc, and swya start to finish. a tour with ngf again seems like a solid oppertunity.
10:14 AM on 06/17/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
The only flaw in this otherwise brilliant plan (that and Chris using the current lineup to play a classic album). You'd get a great cross-section of fans. Tour would do insanely well.

truth. i though it would work because they're both landmark albums, but one's more emo/indie/90's influence (swya) and the other is more harcore influence (s+s).
10:16 AM on 06/17/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
It would be great if Transit blew up quick; I really liked their most recent album quite a bit.

it would and they deserve it, but I've seen them twice (std tour in fall, gk tour in spring) and neither time fans were too receptive to the new stuff, even in thier hometown of Boston :(
10:18 AM on 06/17/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
yea, but i read an interview where chris said he would like to do a tour for its anniversary, or even onen where std played everything from csd, tbc, and swya start to finish.

Would start a suicide cult if this somehow actually came to fruition. Life would just not be worth living after that show.
10:30 AM on 06/17/12
Replies2Denning
User Info.
It would be great if Transit blew up quick; I really liked their most recent album quite a bit.
No way: I'm a big fan!
05:06 PM on 06/18/12
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
I would be out of my mind with excitement if The Starting Line supported NFG on the Sticks and Stones tour and made it into their 10 year anniversary of SILYMI.
08:26 PM on 06/18/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I would be out of my mind with excitement if The Starting Line supported NFG on the Sticks and Stones tour and made it into their 10 year anniversary of SILYMI.
That would make a lot of people happy, no doubt.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos