Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
11:45 PM on 06/17/12
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
User Info.
this is a totally sweet feature. so excited for joyce cadwallader/algernon manor
11:59 PM on 06/17/12
makeasound
start appreciating yourself
User Info.
Love this idea. I'll definitely be taking a good look through this each week.
12:46 AM on 06/18/12
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
User Info.
Australia has some wicked tours going through there pretty soon. Really jealous of those shows and their all round great festivals.
It's a weird cycle thing we get; there will be 3 months full of great shows then 3 months of nothing. I'm pretty sure any Australian (myself included) would gladly trade our tour schedule for North America's.
07:08 AM on 06/18/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
Really great/useful feature. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
07:33 AM on 06/18/12
ship of fools
hello
User Info.
this should have its own link up top, right in between 'Interviews' and 'Releases'. Really good idea
07:50 AM on 06/18/12
gregisonfire
Shut up the punx
User Info.
Anthony Green's tour with The Dear Hunter is going on now. And don't forget Fang Island starting in July!
09:54 AM on 06/18/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
The Gaslight Anthem/Dave Hause tour is what I'm most stoked for coming up. Only 19 more days!
10:43 AM on 06/18/12
nsgob22
User Info.
I love this idea. It is a good way to stay informed.
05:50 PM on 06/18/12
Fil_22
User Info.
It's a weird cycle thing we get; there will be 3 months full of great shows then 3 months of nothing. I'm pretty sure any Australian (myself included) would gladly trade our tour schedule for North America's.
Yeah I've noticed that too and it really sucks that Adelaide and Perth get skipped out all the time. Some places in the USA definitely get a ton of great shows constantly but I'm from Canada and my city gets overlooked on quite a few major tours.
10:12 PM on 06/18/12
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
User Info.
Yeah I've noticed that too and it really sucks that Adelaide and Perth get skipped out all the time. Some places in the USA definitely get a ton of great shows constantly but I'm from Canada and my city gets overlooked on quite a few major tours.
It does suck if you don't live in a major city but a lot of the time it is just logistically impossible to hit every city. I'm not sure about your city but Perth shows are generally a monetary loss (especially when it comes to the bigger shows and festivals)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos