Username
Password
Sigur Ros News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37.
03:29 AM on 06/19/12
Overpass
Registered Member
User Info.
It's a great song. I just wish he wasn't in the video....

For some reason I couldn't stop myself from laughing when he was putting on those stockings. Having Even Stevens there distracted from the video.
07:33 AM on 06/19/12
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
User Info.
I don't know what the hell the was, but it was kinda beautiful, and I really liked it.
08:14 AM on 06/19/12
maxvsmaradona
"I Am The Truth" coming soon!
User Info.
I don't know what the hell the was, but it was kinda beautiful, and I really liked it.
qft
08:55 AM on 06/19/12
bradthoc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't believe I watched that whole thing... Probably because I just don't get it. I took nothing from that.
09:04 AM on 06/19/12
IWasHerHorse
User Info.
Seriously. I actually thought this was a beautiful video.

People also need to realize it isn't the actual band making these videos! Give shit to the director if you must, but these aren't official videos.
Well, they are official music videos, but they're just not done by the band. I know they didn't have any input on creating these videos, but I'm sure if they particularly didn't like one they wouldn't have it released. Still though, anyone who needs to give anyone shit over seeing a dick in a music video is sheltered.

I liked parts of the video a lot. The stuff in the car, the horse statue underwater, and some of the transitions were goofy; Shia did a real good job acting though.
12:32 PM on 06/19/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Well, they are official music videos, but they're just not done by the band. I know they didn't have any input on creating these videos, but I'm sure if they particularly didn't like one they wouldn't have it released. Still though, anyone who needs to give anyone shit over seeing a dick in a music video is sheltered.

I liked parts of the video a lot. The stuff in the car, the horse statue underwater, and some of the transitions were goofy; Shia did a real good job acting though.
True, they actually are official videos but the band doesn't have anything to do with them, hence the mystery video experiment. And yeah, some parts are really goofy but overall very well done. Way beyond the first two videos.
07:25 PM on 06/21/12
CatchTheBreeze
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have yet to decide if I'm going to watch this or not.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests