Username
Password
Virgin Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28.
04:19 PM on 11/23/07
meliisssaaaa
love me or leave me alone.
User Info.
any band that shows up on 'the hills' loses my respect. especially since the "rockstars" didn't want to change their jeans. they're so badass.

true.
03:00 AM on 11/24/07
foisol
EST 1986
User Info.
blah blah blah... as sad as it may come to many of you people, and dare i say "elitists"... they somehow attract audiences who somehow relate to their lyrics... this last party i went to pretty much confirmed to me that all these years, i've been writing things that had meaning and i felt emotional about, but nobody cares unless you cater to them in words they can understand.
05:33 AM on 11/24/07
Gil Schwartzman
Fucking Amatures
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it is exactly shit like this thread that is being talked about in the post from Max just a few bulletins north of this one. Like the band, hand the band, you assholes don't have to tear these guys a new one every single time a post is made about them. It's stupid and redundant, and someone told one of you that you suck every time you opened your mouth, I'd bet you would feel like a real shit... and I bed the band does too every time they read shit like this. You all seem to forget these guys are still people.

Like them, or hate them, you don't have to be so damn negative.
08:11 AM on 11/24/07
starz n shine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoy RJA music an thought the interview was insightful. Some people in this forum could do with gaining a bit more sensitivity. Do you have any proof that the statements in the interview aren't true? If not save the sarcasm. If you don't like a band don't read their threads.
09:38 AM on 11/24/07
hearyoume220
User Info.
I don't post on here often, but you all really need to chill. If you don't like them, find a better way to spend your day than reading articles about a band you suppossedly hate, and then brutaling attacking everything they do or say. Perhaps you might spend you time listening to bands you actually like, i bet none of which are on a major label, becuase God forbid you lose street cred by listening to a band who are "sell-outs". lets just say at least they have a sense of decency which you pretty much all seem to lack.
12:07 PM on 11/24/07
brandi warhol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll just say this: they weren't put together by a label. the end.
10:02 PM on 11/24/07
Shellbo6901
User Info.
any band that shows up on 'the hills' loses my respect. especially since the "rockstars" didn't want to change their jeans. they're so badass.

that show is fake, he did put on the jeans.
09:24 AM on 11/25/07
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.

hahahhahaha yeah i was gonna make a post about how big of clowns they looked like on the hills...which i watch cause of my gf
09:30 AM on 11/25/07
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.
I think it is exactly shit like this thread that is being talked about in the post from Max just a few bulletins north of this one. Like the band, hand the band, you assholes don't have to tear these guys a new one every single time a post is made about them. It's stupid and redundant, and someone told one of you that you suck every time you opened your mouth, I'd bet you would feel like a real shit... and I bed the band does too every time they read shit like this. You all seem to forget these guys are still people.

Like them, or hate them, you don't have to be so damn negative.

hey, they wanna be famous and in the public eye so badly then they can deal with a little scrutiny
02:39 PM on 11/26/07
starz n shine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey, they wanna be famous and in the public eye so badly then they can deal with a little scrutiny

It isn't scrutiny or constructive criticism it is cruel. It is unfortunate that you can't tell the difference.
08:31 PM on 11/26/07
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.
It isn't scrutiny or constructive criticism it is cruel. It is unfortunate that you can't tell the difference.

c'mon you're startin to sound like that youtube leave brittney spears alone guy
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums