Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
07:14 PM on 06/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I am stoked for this. These clips have both sounded cool. I welcome the change especially since the guitar sounds good.
07:32 PM on 06/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I think people complaining about this clip may actually hate rock music and only love punk and pop punk. It may be possible for people to be restricted to only liking 1 or 2 genres of music and to have completely given up on rock music all together. That would be a pitty. Can't wait to hear green day if they are doing upbeat rock n roll.
08:00 PM on 06/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I love rock and roll but something about these clips tells me that they're not exactly going to be the next Foo Fighters
I would not want them to be the next Foo Fighters. Don't get me wrong but every group that trys and sounds like Foo Fighters ends up sounding like Nickleback. Rock n' Roll has a good variety of sounds and originally had its roots in blues. It evolved in many ways over the years so I can see this being good if they are just releasing jams that have good bass and guitar lines. I don't expect Green Day to ever be the best thing around again but something fun to listen to with a good rift does seem like what may be coming.
11:10 PM on 06/28/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I don't know if any one posted this yet but they played this song live a while back as The Foxboro Hot Tubs.
I hope it sounds like this on the album. From this I can only smile.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos