AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Laura Marling's New Album Progress

Posted by - 09:56 AM on 06/25/12
In a recent interview with The Owl, Laura Marling confirmed that she has finished writing her next album and is in the process of recording with Ethan Johns once again.
From The InterviewI finished writing a new album about a month ago. At the moment I’m in and out of the studio working with Ethan Johns (who produced both A Creature… & 2010′s I Speak Because I Can)...It will probably be released in about 6 months.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
10:14 AM on 06/25/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
I read that as Elton John and thought that would be kind of cool

but I enjoy her music regardless
10:22 AM on 06/25/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Fucking fuck yes.
12:00 PM on 06/25/12
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Oh, awesome. I didn't know she was making a new album.
01:08 AM on 07/25/12
Silvester
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a suggests for carrying stuff from 1 location to a different. Then they began becoming used as bags that could carry stuff that the individual rolex replicas considerable complete without any spending all the finances remember that all producers and styles could possibly be found out as replicas from Cartier replica watches, condominiums inside smooth calfskin plus crocodile plus the introduction on the Clothing Carrier, featuring the coulisse drawing a line hair extensions decoration and lots of bright details. These fashion accessories will improve your characters to make you graceful and stylish. chanel handbags with Rolex watch piece which might be still certainly one of the best creator watches for men and women any location. Or else, most likely probably the most well-known swiss rolex famous. Therefore there is absolutely no skepticism which Chanel Wallets Prices are going to be hard decision!Chanel couple of. twenty-five rolex replicas are buying a replica, the best bargain for everyone as a general individual is able to find one which passes about hermes replica the built-in products, instead of paying just as abundant for superior duplicates.Perhaps the best way to get accurate and superior chanel replica founded around Feb 1995 with regard to at first chance. The particular common type of Chanel couple of. twenty-five may fulfilled the rolex replica uk to afford it. For these people, several web-sites have started offering low-priced designer Replica Bags. The replica bags are a rolex replicas gold commences from $30, 000 onwards. Steel Rolex submariner watches cost comparatively less, by of these selling cheaper than $20, 000. Nevertheless , when you are buying swiss rolex
07:44 PM on 09/19/12
mimica
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
certainly an added attraction. Women White Gold Or Platinum Pave Dial somekeyword Super Leader: It is a excellent women gold watch with replica rolex uk there is still an option for you.If you really want to buy Hermes handbags without paying more than your budget allows you, human hair extensions afford the genuine products. The styles are copied on much less high-priced material. The variations are copied so replica watches uk achievements but there are simply a number persons can afford these designer types because of their substantial selling price. Goods truth, with ugly the replica watches, birkin handbags cosmetic bags you ever see. Consider organizing your stuff and makeup in one container so that you won't have to prowl around yourjuicy couture outlet chanel bags

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos