AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Koji Details Spring Song Volume 2

Posted by - 03:26 PM on 06/26/12
Koji will release the second edition of Spring Song in mid-summer, during his run on Warped Tour's Acoustic Basement. In this interview, he also discusses his tour with Never Shout Never and how he came to play Warped.
From the InterviewI think that’s part of the reason we wanted to put it out during Warped Tour; because I’m playing the Acoustic Basement which is meant to have a vibe of a house show. That’s really how they talked me into doing it. In previous years, I wasn’t sure if it would make sense for me, just based on the tour the past few years. I wasn’t sure if there was a place for me; if I was really appropriate. But when they came to me like, “Title Fight is playing, A Loss For Words is playing, Transit, Into It. Over It. We want all your friends to be on the tour.” They had a lot of commitment from them and it made it really easy for me to be like, “Yeah, of course I want to be a part of it.” Warped Tour, I grew up going to; to go see Lagwagons and NOFX, Bouncing Souls, and Alkaline Trio, stuff like that. It’s an honor to come play it.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
03:42 PM on 06/26/12
brandon_260
User Info.
First one is awesome. Can't wait for this.
04:50 PM on 06/26/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Is there an actual date? I'm hoping it's out by the time my Warped date comes around.
05:28 PM on 06/26/12
Punkdc
Some guy who enjoys stuff
User Info.
Is there an actual date? I'm hoping it's out by the time my Warped date comes around.
We spoke at the Venutra date and he said after Warped is when he will be going to the studio. New fan of him so I'm really excited for this.
08:09 PM on 06/26/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
I thought it was already recorded? He sent out a Kickstarter update after his gear got stolen and said that he was editing Spring Song Vol. 2.
09:07 PM on 06/26/12
karadotcollett
altmusiclife.tumblr.com
User Info.
yay Koji is awesome
09:57 PM on 06/26/12
ChaseTx
I dig this guy a lot.
10:14 PM on 06/26/12
Minus The Bear
song of solomon
User Info.
koji is the shit!!
10:40 PM on 06/26/12
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
Lagwagons?
05:21 AM on 06/27/12
Cøltøn
User Info.
Can't wait. First one is really good.
04:24 PM on 06/27/12
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
I thought it was already recorded? He sent out a Kickstarter update after his gear got stolen and said that he was editing Spring Song Vol. 2.
Quote:
When should we be seeing that released?
I’m currently working on finishing the edits and getting that off in time to hopefully come out mid-Warped Tour.

still editin', busy dude.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version