Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
07:23 PM on 06/28/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
holy fuck! wow this is crazy! need to hear more details but wow i'm speechless. He probaly kicked the guy in the head or something along those lines and the guy died later.....sad story. Might not be a lamb of god fan anymore depending on the investigation.
07:11 PM on 06/29/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Kind of ridiculous to say that. First of all, it's a very wrongfully executed case in which Randy is caught under foreign laws but even more so, accidents happen. That's a shallow statement to make before anything is proven
well i can see your point i do respectfully disagree based on that you don't know the facts. Neither do i for that matter. Yes accidents happen but by no means do you shit kick someone cause they jump on stage, that is what security is for. Unfortunately this guy died from probably head injuries or other internal bleeding. This does not change the fact though that this was 'Manslaughter' regardless of how or where it happened.
07:14 PM on 06/29/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Kind of ridiculous to say that. First of all, it's a very wrongfully executed case in which Randy is caught under foreign laws but even more so, accidents happen. That's a shallow statement to make before anything is proven
as i'm writing this updates have happened and we need to wait for the investigation to conclude.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS