AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hawthorne Heights News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

TWLOHA Remembers Casey

Posted by - 08:10 PM on 11/27/07
The crew from To Write Love On Her Arms have put together a blog remembering Casey Calvert of Hawthorne Heights.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
08:17 PM on 11/27/07
MKEcasey
twitter.com/caseycuene
User Info.
I may have mis-read it, but according to a bulletin by the TWLOHA people, this is the most viewed blog on myspace. Or something along those lines.

Either way, it is always nice to hear awesome stories from people who had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Casey.
08:38 PM on 11/27/07
shorty33
User Info.
Its just amazing how things like this happen... I didnt know the bands music at all but it still boggles my mind to think that he is gone...
08:42 PM on 11/27/07
asdfjkl DAINA
Hardcore Whore
User Info.
Its just amazing how things like this happen... I didnt know the bands music at all but it still boggles my mind to think that he is gone...

Same. Only I wasn't a huge fan of theirs, I was familiar with their music. This isn't my point though.
My point is that he was so young, and so full of life... it's not fair.
08:55 PM on 11/27/07
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
User Info.
Yeah, and I don't know if anyone has heard. But TWHOLA is going to have a shirt in honor of Casey with all the money going to his family up for preorder at somepoint this week.
08:58 PM on 11/27/07
Chuck!
In Chip We Trust
User Info.
Yeah, and I don't know if anyone has heard. But TWHOLA is going to have a shirt in honor of Casey with all the money going to his family up for preorder at somepoint this week.

that's great
09:03 PM on 11/27/07
PuxRawkPrincess
User Info.

Yeah, I am very excited to see how they will look. I know I am getting one as soon as they are avaliable.
09:04 PM on 11/27/07
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
as horrendously terrible as this situation is, it's nice to see almost every aspect of the entire scene rally and band together over something like this. this really is such a terrible tragedy.
09:06 PM on 11/27/07
calibouncee
User Info.
as horrendously terrible as this situation is, it's nice to see almost every aspect of the entire scene rally and band together over something like this. this really is such a terrible tragedy.

i agree.
its horrible that this happened, but the way people from all completely different angles are working together on this, and the fact that people who were such big fans are helping is amazing in itself.
i'll definitely preorder one of those shirts too. TWLOHA is such a blessing for doing tthis.
09:15 PM on 11/27/07
Chuck!
In Chip We Trust
User Info.
Yeah, I am very excited to see how they will look. I know I am getting one as soon as they are avaliable.

i'll be doing the same. great organization.
09:17 PM on 11/27/07
PuxRawkPrincess
User Info.
i'll be doing the same. great organization.

they are great, I already have 4 shirts. I want a hoodie for christmas and now one of the Casey shirts for sure.
10:45 PM on 11/27/07
soulineyes
User Info.
I'm so excited for the Casey shirt...watch for the pre-order this week.
11:04 PM on 11/27/07
JustAnotherPoet
needs something interesting here
User Info.
this is so, so sad. at the moment i feel very guilty. i've been fans of these guys for a long time and when they became the band-everyone-who's-anyone-should-hate i'm ashamed to say i jumped on the bandwagon. i recently pulled out their albums and i don't think i'll be putting them away anytime soon. it really goes to show you take things for granted. R.I.P. Casey. We'll all miss you.
01:09 AM on 11/28/07
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I may have mis-read it, but according to a bulletin by the TWLOHA people, this is the most viewed blog on myspace. Or something along those lines.

Either way, it is always nice to hear awesome stories from people who had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Casey.

the blog was number 1 yesterday. it got bumped down to number 2 today by a jeffree star post. hawthorne heights' blog about casey was #2.

it's a real shame what happened. i feel for his friends and family. one of the bands i work for toured with these guys many times, and i can't imagine what's going on with their own crew right now.
02:40 AM on 11/28/07
FF4889
Zapuda
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I learned about this great cause through Casey, so it's really cool to see they are going to be making a shirt in his memory. I'll definitely be buying one.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos