daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
This will be fantastic.
04:35 PM on 07/04/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
FBR is still pretty big. Gym Class Heroes and Fun have both had mulit-platinum hits in the last year. Has anyone on Hopeless been certified besides Dear Maria going Gold? The problem with Yellowcard and All Time Low touring together, and that tour, is that Yellowcard ends up opening for ATL, which is complete bullshit. When that tour came through MN, someone had a sign that said "Yellowcard opens for no one. Nothing Personal" in the Nothing Personal font, and I thought it was pretty awesome. There music might mesh well between Yellowcard and ATL, but the fanbases don't at all. YC's fanbase is roughly 5-10 years older then ATL's fanbase.
I do agree FBR have had some bands get big but most of those groups seem like they will be moving to major labels. I guess I meant the community and atmosphere of Hopeless is strong atm which will lead to a lot of promotion and touring. All Time Low should have opened for Yellowcard but I don't harbor hate for the band because of it. I wanted to see both bands and have had the chance to see Yellowcard headline. Yellowcard seem to really enjoy being on Hopeless and it is a better fit for All Time Low. Hopeless has good promotion and the genres overall fit into the same scene.
04:53 PM on 07/04/12
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
Didn't they fight to get off Hopeless (and wrote a song about it that was never released)?
07:16 AM on 07/05/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Fuck that. A Yellowcard, Wonder Years, Dangerous Summer tour needs to happen. I don't want 15 year old ATL fan girls at my TWY or YC show.
I'd rather have all four to be honest.
08:59 AM on 07/05/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Didn't they fight to get off Hopeless (and wrote a song about it that was never released)?
"With own two hands, and not a second glance, i'm making my way to the top of this industry. Don't you fuck this up for me. I thought we were a team. Now you're kickin' the legs right out from under my dreams"

That one?
10:03 AM on 07/05/12
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
"With own two hands, and not a second glance, i'm making my way to the top of this industry. Don't you fuck this up for me. I thought we were a team. Now you're kickin' the legs right out from under my dreams"

That one?
Yup. Alex played it acoustically back when I saw them on their fall 2008 tour. I think they later confirmed it was about Hopeless.
08:23 AM on 07/06/12
Something More
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopeful for the next release!
10:51 AM on 07/06/12
TDenverFan
User Info.
Anthony Raneri? Heck yeah!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music